2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Did my BC/Tech School at Lackland - spent the rest of my time in the ME or in Nebraska lol. 

Nice, Yea I hated how hot Lackland was lol. I will say GREAT food compared to other bases though. 

Loved the little like Club they had on base too lol. Use to go there and then one person would rent one of the hotels on base and wed all get ****faced. lol Good Times. Walkin back to my Dorm at 6 AM still drunk haha

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

yeah that claim was the "ughhhh" moment of the report.
However I don't know if he was specifically named in doing that or not. 
And there has been a bunch of stuff discrediting the guy making the claims like @Scalamania posted.

I know he named Parsons as a person doing hazing but not sure what specifically he's said he did. 
Teams will get to the bottom of it I'm sure.

Yea, I'm Pretty sure Parsons was the one that took the Poly because it was just done this past football season and If I remember correctly it was reported he did to save his draft stock since he was sitting out the season. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:
5 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

AYE my A-School was on an AFB lol. Yea you do tend to hear less issues about that in the Air Force. Its mostly Army, Navy and Marines you hear about it from. 

USN - 2009-2012 - MA/E-4 lol

Did my A-School at Lackland AFB San Antonio, TX

Did my BC/Tech School at Lackland - spent the rest of my time in the ME or in Nebraska lol. 

Did a walk through at camp pendleton, then attended an air show at Point Mugu before completing basic training at Golds Gym.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Given your take of Reagor or Jefferson last year you're probably the last person that should be saying this. 

Given that I had Reagor and Jefferson ranked similarly and giving up on Reagor after 1 season, especially considering the context of his rookie year is stupid so nah you can can go have a seat with him. Don't be dumb.

6 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Stuff like this always makes me laugh - good for him/his family for escaping the situation but it has no impact on how I feel about him as a prospect. 

It should have no impact on what you think about his on the field play, but high character is definitely important and especially to the Eagles.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

It should have no impact on what you think about his on the field play, but high character is definitely important and especially to the Eagles.

Yep, we need more strong character guys like Wentz.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Why are you people soo butt hurt over a Hazing incident lol. Parsons is the #1 player at his position and top 5 prospect. If hes available at 12 you take him. With the plethora of holes we need to go BPA over needs as literally every position is a need currently. 

Yeah bruh I don't like Parsons as much as a prospect, so it starts there. The dumb anticts and character just further lower his stock for me. He's not on my radar unless he drops to 37 and then we can start talking about him as an option.

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Given that I had Reagor and Jefferson ranked similarly and giving up on Reagor after 1 season, especially considering the context of his rookie year is stupid so nah you can can go have a seat with him. Don't be dumb.

Die on the sword bro - I respect it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I agree - we need more high character guys like Danny Watkins. 

Or J Matt.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Or like Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, Brandon Brooks, Lane Johnson, Jason Kelce, Rodney McLeod, Malcolm Jenkins, etc.

I don't think any of them were considered "high character" besides B-Rex and Malcolm.