2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I agree - we need more high character guys like Danny Watkins. 

"What do you wanna do after your football career?"

Man I just wanna be a fireman.

"Wow thats great."

"We gotta draft this kid, how selfless. After a long NFL career he'll want to give back."

I still don't get how they were THAT off. It's like no matter what, I can't imagine a worse meeting of bad draft prep, reaching and down right baffling stupidity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

"What do you wanna do after your football career?"

Man I just wanna be a fireman.

"Wow thats great."

"We gotta draft this kid, how selfless. After a long NFL career he'll want to give back."

I still don't get how they were THAT off. It's like no matter what, I can't imagine a worse meeting of bad draft prep, reaching and down right baffling stupidity.

This pick hurts - especially given that Cam Jordan was the next pick - just typical Eagles, taking a bust before a All-Pro/Pro Bowler. 

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Or J Matt.

I don't think any of them were considered "high character" besides B-Rex and Malcolm.

Coming out of college? I don't know, but they've proven to be that throughout their time in Philly.

I never said the high character guys you draft shouldn't be good prospects. JJAW was always a reach and Danny was mentally soft. Well actually both of them are. So was Agholor and now Dillard. 

Just now, Scalamania said:

This pick hurts - especially given that Cam Jordan was the next pick - just typical Eagles, taking a bust before a All-Pro/Pro Bowler. 

I wonder if we pick back to back if it'd help or if the mojo of two picks would combine into a hall of famer. with the next team.

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Coming out of college? I don't know, but they've proven to be that throughout their time in Philly.

I never said the high character guys you draft shouldn't be good prospects. JJAW was always a reach and Danny was mentally soft. Well actually both of them are. So was Agholor and now Dillard. 

I know what you were saying, just pointing out that Howie will probably draft a guy who seemingly has high character, but is actually a nerd who's never really had to test their character because they've been so successful at the HS and college level. We'll either take a high character guy who's character crumbles once they face adversity, or we'll take a genuine good dude that just isn't very good in the NFL.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

I know what you were saying, just pointing out that Howie will probably draft a guy who seemingly has high character, but is actually a nerd who's never really had to test their character because they've been so successful at the HS and college level.

Who cares if they are good football players? We build culture! 

Just now, Jeezla said:

I know what you were saying, just pointing out that Howie will probably draft a guy who seemingly has high character, but is actually a nerd who's never really had to test their character because they've been so successful at the HS and college level.

Oh no doubt lol. We are awful at getting mentally tough guys. 

2 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

There’s always that one guy that falls, that everyone thinks is going top 10, who is it? I think pitts to us!!!

Why? Is it the recent rumors of him going #4 to ATL?

I think it will be Justin Fields, because of the epilepsy.
I think Pitts goes to ATL, DET, or Dallas after a trade.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

If he makes it past Atlanta that’s huge. Thinks start going down hill for us if Bengals and Falcons draft chase and pitts. If they take a Qb and sewell, waddle forsure drops to us

I don't want Waddle to drop to us. I want DeVonta to drop.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Like I loved Reagor coming out but even he is being overly sensitive on social media.

I really don't understand why we are so good at hitting on guys that aren't that mentally tough. 

It takes awhile sometimes for people that aren’t used to Philly media. Brandon graham was sensitive on social media too when he was younger