2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We just gonna dress chase up in the opposing team’s jersey all season and he and Carson gonna set records 

Do they make color inverted glasses?

like can be make him see this?

6zunCvs.jpg

and just tell him we are playing the Raiders every week?

• Like 1

On 11/16/2020 at 7:05 PM, EagleBlueDon said:

This whole thread doesn't matter. Howie largely can't draft and Doug can't coach or scheme. Doesn't matter who we draft. I'm on the verge of wanting a blow up. Running out of patience. Don't know why or how I have any left. We could draft the entire consensus top 10 in 2021 and like 1 would be good.

I think we all are at this point. The reasons for optimism has dwindled pretty low even for the more optimistic fans on this forum like myself.

59 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I think we all are at this point. The reasons for optimism has dwindled pretty low even for the more optimistic fans on this forum like myself.

I'm an optimistic fan too. But that doesn't make me a naive one. I think this gig has run it's course. It happens.

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Kindred souls Solak and I

Would obviously love that. 

A couple of other obvious choices I would love would be Sewell and Parsons.

As far as Parsons goes I know LBs are devalued in the NFL today. Probably only second most devalued after RB which is an obvious first. I wouldn't mind it at all for someone as talented as Parsons, even though its not the best use of resources in the top 10, because we have just been so devoid of LB talent for the majority of my fandom. If we are drafting a stud player at LB that high, then we are likely gonna keep him in midnight green for his entire career or at least the majority of it. He also has the type of athleticism that he can probably be good well into his 30s.

Sewell is one of the best tackle prospects in the last decade and is young as hell. Just to put it in perspective for you guys... he just turned 20 in October and therefore will be just 20.5 when the draft rolls around and won't be turning 21 until just the day (Saturday) before week 6!!! That is amazing. Yes, we just took Dillard and Mailata for his first regular season starting experience has shown good things, but both are far from being sure things at LT. We have two tackles right now that are seemingly always injured. I know Peters will be gone after this year, but I also worry about Lane and his ankle. He's had surgery and it seems to still be giving him problems. I hope its not something that he'll always have to deal with, but he already turned 30 this spring and is no spring chicken. Get it? lol. We need to start thinking about his replacement too.

Sewell and Johnson as the future with having Mailata and Dillard as their back-ups would be ideal.

Move Driscoll in to guard as he gets stronger from being in a NFL weight room.

I kinda wish we didn't give Johnson a 4 year deal and kept it to 3 if I knew he would be one of those injury riddled guys. I love Lane, but that **** is annoying lol.

That would be an amazing stable of tackles and would make me confident in whoever is at QB being protected for a long time to come.

But, yeah... I'm with Solak. I refuse to do another mock on TDN until they change that damn draft order.

We would be picking 8th (according to Tank-A-Thon) instead of 19th.

After these next 4 games against SEA, GB, NO, and AZ we will definitely be cracking that top 5 which is where we can get to guys like Sewell, Chase and Parsons for sure.

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Sewell and Johnson as the future with having Mailata and Dillard as their back-ups would be ideal.

Move Driscoll in to guard as he gets stronger from being in a NFL weight room.

I kinda wish we didn't give Johnson a 4 year deal and kept it to 3 if I knew he would be one of those injury riddled guys. I love Lane, but that **** is annoying lol.

That would be an amazing stable of tackles and would make me confident in whoever is at QB being protected for a long time to come.

No way the bengals dont take sewell.