2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

17 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Wentz and our 2nd for NE's 1st would work for me. SF would be the best situation for Wentz to go to, but screw him.

I think Wentz ends up in Denver - they'll give Elway one more shot and he's going to swing for the fences with Wentz. 

On 12/22/2020 at 8:05 PM, ninjapirate said:
On 12/22/2020 at 1:06 PM, Hockey5djh said:

Welp....I did a PFN Mock draft and it gave me a hard enough chubb to want to come here and share.

1 (7) - JaMarr Chase, WR, LSU
2 (39) - Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama
3 (71) - Asante Samuel Jr., CB, FSU

For the sake of my health I only ran a three round mock but after 4 hours I did have to seek medical attention.

dylan moses at 39 is probably leaning towards a reach

Oh I doubt any of this happens. Moses is a reach and Samuel Jr in the third is a reach as well. Just made me excited about losing out and getting a top 10 pick though.

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I think Wentz ends up in Denver - they'll give Elway one more shot and he's going to swing for the fences with Wentz. 

I hadn’t really kept up with them, didn’t realize how much Lock was just a whiff. Elway probably would give the most, he generally sucks at his job.

19 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

Just curious... Outside of a potential trade down scenario; is there any reason to be excited about picking at 3 as opposed to 5/6?

Seems unlikely that we target a QB or Sewell, so we're still in the same tier of prospect correct?

Get in front of Miami for Chase.