3 MIA - Sewell OT
4 ATL - Wilson QB
5 PHI - Surtain or Farley CB
6 CIN - Paye DE
7 NYG - Chase WR
8 DET - Lance QB
9 DEN - Parsons LB
10 CAR - Rosseau DE

This is what will happen (if we lose). The 2 guys we really want (Parsons and Chase) will go right after we pick, and one of them will go to NYG. Then Devonta will probably slide to WFT, giving them McLaurin and DeVonta, but nobody to throw to them. I could see them taking Mac Jones in the 2nd though.

Edited by Jeezla

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

1 JAX - Trevor QB
2 NYJ - Fields QB
3 HOU - Surtain CB
4 ATL - Wilson QB
5 Cin (Trade w/Philly) Sewell OT
Eagles swap their 4th for Cinci's 3rd and acquire LB Germaine Pratt to move back 1 spot
6 PHI (Trade w/CIN) - Farley CB or Paye DE (if his arms measure 32 1/2" or shorter he will be the pick)
7 NYG - Chase WR
8 DET - Lance QB
9 DEN - Parsons LB
10 CAR - Rosseau DE

This is what will happen (if we lose). The 2 guys we really want (Parsons and Chase) will go right after we pick, and one of them will go to NYG. Then Devonta will probably slide to WFT, giving them McLaurin and DeVonta, but nobody to throw to them. I could see them taking Mac Jones in the 2nd though.

miami has the houston pick and they dont need a corner at all.

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

That's probably the pick now though

Let's just say, hypothetically speaking. Who do we/the front office like best out of Fields/Zach Wilson/Trey Lance?

I can't see the Front Office taking Lance after having Carson come from the same school, it'd make them look next level stupid.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Let's just say, hypothetically speaking. Who do we/the front office like best out of Fields/Zach Wilson/Trey Lance?

I can't see the Front Office taking Lance after having Carson come from the same school, it'd make them look next level stupid.

Whoever talks the best while drawing on a whiteboard. They are going to like Lance a lot after the combine. Lancealot. heh.

If they want the next Josh Allen, they take lance. If they want the next Herbert/Good version of Wentz, they take Wilson.

Right now I prefer Wilson, but the upside of Lance could sway me. Fields is going #2, so he's out of the equation.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Taking any one of the DE that high definitely isn't BPA. Seems like a really weak DE class at the top. Chase, Smith, Surtain or Farley. That's it. That's the list.

There isn't that next level edge prospect but Paye and Rousseau are probably worth it in the after pick 5 range. Which we will probably be in.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I'd take Fields. He was the unanimous #2 overall pick for a year, then had some bad games and that changed dramatically, and unjustifiably in my opinion. He has the pedigree and all the tools. I'm dead set against a QB though unless we get an extra first from trading Wentz.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

There isn't that next level edge prospect but Paye and Rousseau are probably worth it in the after pick 5 range. Which we will probably be in.

If we trade down Rosseau or Paye are definitely guys to consider.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd take Fields. He was the unanimous #2 overall pick for a year, then had some bad games and that changed dramatically, and unjustifiably in my opinion. He has the pedigree and all the tools. I'm dead set against a QB though unless we get an extra first from trading Wentz.

Honestly what I expect is we get a conditional pick from Indy that ranges from a 4th to a 2nd. Or something to that degree.