• Washington (playing this week)
  • Green Bay
  • New Orleans
  • LA Rams  / Arizona
  • Cincinnati/Baltimore
  • San Francisco  / Seattle
  • Pittsburgh / Browns
  • Giants/ Dallas

Essentially it's Green Bay & Saints (us) vs Chargers & Dolphins (Cincy).
Our only real shot is them somehow winning, and they are down 17 at the half. Phins are getting blown out by Buffalo too.  Chargers have a shot with the Chiefs resting players.
But both the Saints and Packers need to win for the #1 seed, so they will be going for it. We'd need one of them to be upset.

There is a lot more math goes into it, but that's the broad strokes. 

Obviously higher pick the better, but Bengals probably take Sewell and they historically don't make trades. So they aren't the worst team to go ahead of us.
Looks like the Falcons are gonna get blown out, so we'll lose the ability to be a trade partner for that 3rd Qb with them ahead of us.
Right now I think we gotta hope the Texans win and we lose. Gives us #5 with Sewell and the 3 Qbs likely going ahead of us. With the slight chance the Jets just keep Darnold.

Kudos to you. I didn't want to go through the game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Fields looked really freaking good vs CLEMSON I will say. If he drops, you have to consider it but no shot he does. Take Surtain or Chase/Smith... See if we can trade Wentz for a first or multiple picks & go defense if we go WR in the first.

I heard rumors that some  nfl people didnt like him before that game

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I heard rumors that some  nfl people didnt like him before that game

His mental processing is a problem. Have concerns about how he handles the blitz and pressure from the pocket, so I get the concerns. But I'd 100% take a shot on him

1 minute ago, Forge said:

His mental processing is a problem. Have concerns about how he handles the blitz and pressure from the pocket, so I get the concerns. But I'd 100% take a shot on him

mobile qb with struggles processing? Do the eagles need to draft jalen hurts again?

16 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Would anyone pay a ransom for any of these second tier qbs?

Yes, I think so for sure. I'm partial to Wilson for the niners, I'd pay a lot to get him. Raiders fans were saying the same. Unfortunately we are both probably too far back

16 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

mobile qb with struggles processing? Do the eagles need to draft jalen hurts again?

I get the comparison, but the difference in them as passers is night and day. Fields is just a much more natural thrower of the football. Accuracy and touch can truly be elite sometimes. Arm strength is fine. Fields is not a runner throwing a football, he's a passer who can run. I think he prefers to stay in the pocket when he can. 

The mental processing is a wart, and it's definitely a concern. But he's still that type of prospect that can easily be justified in the top 3.