2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

10 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think it's accurate to say that this team has young OL talent. I know everybody is down on our overall young talent, but I think it's hard to argue the potential of this OL moving forward.

Maybe it's because they have an actual coach, that was a holdover from before Doug got here. Just saying.

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

One thing I think we can all agree on is that the offensive line is in great shape moving forward. There are zero resources that need to be spent there with how many young guys played and played well there when forced into extensive action. As long as we don't set another record for starting combinations within the unit, we should have one of the best top to bottom for the next few years.

I disagree

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

These young guys played so well that they gave up the most sacks in the NFL by far. But hey, PFF says they were good.

I'll take the vacuum approach since there was an ungodly amount of configurations that they all had to go through. If 5 or 6 of them can stay healthy and play together, I think you'd see that sack/pressure total dip dramatically. Also, let's not act like Carson did them any favors with the 20 or so sacks he created himself, along with Hurts being a rookie and not knowing how to navigate a pocket.

Just now, Danger said:

I'm not trying to be a one argument pony, that said I do feel I have to be a balance to all of the people who think Howie is the main issue here.

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

But seriously, I am not a Wentz apologist, I just have a feeling that these two dummies are wrong about everything. If a new regime came in and got rid of Wentz, I would feel better about it

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

But seriously, I am not a Wentz apologist, I just have a feeling that these two dummies are wrong about everything. If a new regime came in and got rid of Wentz, I would feel better about it

Yeah. The issue I take is if we get rid of Wentz, but keep the two people who put him in the position he's in.

17 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Who are some day 3 guys that yall have as sleepers right now? 

I like:

S Ar"Darius Washington

LB Pete Werner

LB Paddy Fisher

WR TJ Vasher

RB Pooka Williams

WR Dazz Newsome (but it looks like he might be a day 2 guy now)

DT Alim McNeil 

TE Peyton Hendershot 

LB Tony Fields

S Divine Diablo

40 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Who are some day 3 guys that yall have as sleepers right now? 

Elijah Moore, WR // Austin Watkins, WR // Trevon Grimes, WR (he may rise)

Obinna Eze, OT

Chris Rumph, EDGE 

Olijah Griffin, CB // DJ Daniels, CB 

Quentin Lake, S