2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

They just brought this up on the radio not long ago. I wouldn't be shocked with Howie and Doug

Wouldn't be against this honestly. Or something similar to it. I think if Wentz gets traded you have to pick Fields. Solak said there's not much difference between Fields and Lawrence besides playing time. And if we'd pick Fields, then we might as well get rid of Hurts. Intriguing stuff.

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Wouldn't be against this honestly. Or something similar to it. I think if Wentz gets traded you have to pick Fields. Solak said there's not much difference between Fields and Lawrence besides playing time. And if we'd pick Fields, then we might as well get rid of Hurts. Intriguing stuff.

OSU fan here so I wouldn't hate it. I love me some Fields and believe he's the better QB outta him and TL. Could be biased but I really think he's better. Trevor will get a reality check in the NFL. He'll be decent with the jags though, they have some nice pieces in place already on offense

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

5 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

OSU fan here so I wouldn't hate it. I love me some Fields and believe he's the better QB outta him and TL. Could be biased but I really think he's better. Trevor will get a reality check in the NFL. He'll be decent with the jags though, they have some nice pieces in place already on offense

I’m intrigued to see him against the Alabama defense. That will really sell me

11 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Could be biased but I really think he's better.

Not could be biased, it is extremely biased. 

Justin Fields has absolutely atrocious pocket presence and is incapable of handling the blitz, which is going to be a big problem for him in the NFL. 

2 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I’m hoping Chase, smith was arguably the 3rd best wideout on his team last year and chase was the best when he had justin Jefferson on the same team who just had the best rookie season. Chase has that rare body control you want in a number one. Multiple Dbs said he was the hardest player to cover in college. He’s about two years younger then smith and he went off the way he did when he was only 19... he has sneaky speed and always seems to know how to get open deep with how he runs his routes. He has hopkins and michael thomas back shoulder stop on a dime ability. 

Smith >>> Ruggs

1 hour ago, DeSean Jackson said:

What’s your reactions on this?

trade Wentz for colts one

trade hurts to the Falcons for a 2 

1) Fields

1) waddle 

2) Moses 

2) Kadarious toney

Lol we ain't getting a 1 and 2 for wentz and hurts. We ain't getting justin fields at 6. Maybe waddle falls to the colts pick but idk