2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

24 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I think it’s kinda realistic, maybe hurts to somebody else. But I can see Howie wanting fields.

Why would Indy give us a first when nobody else will really want Wentz and his contract? Why would Atlanta trade a 2nd for Zach Ertz a year after they traded for Hayden Hurst?

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

I think if Waddle played a full season, he would’ve had a better season then Smith. 

I think waddle is good, but I can't say for sure that I think he's better than smith, all I can say, out of the 4, Ruggs is the least imprewsive

Just now, Danger said:

Lol we ain't getting a 1 and 2 for wentz and hurts. We ain't getting justin fields at 6. Maybe waddle falls to the colts pick but idk

I can 100% say if Howie trades Wentz it wouldn’t be for anything less than a 1. If he can get more then a 1 for Bradford he can get it for Wentz. I can forsure see a team trading a 2 for hurts. 

1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I can 100% say if Howie trades Wentz it wouldn’t be for anything less than a 1. If he can get more then a 1 for Bradford he can get it for Wentz. I can forsure see a team trading a 2 for hurts. 

Then we aren't trading Wentz. What Sam Bradford got in a trade 4 years ago has no significance on what Wentz will fetch in a trade in 2021.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

Why would Indy give us a first when nobody else will really want Wentz and his contract? Why would Atlanta trade a 2nd for Zach Ertz a year after they traded for Hayden Hurst?

Wentz tradable contract isn’t bad. We will be taking his guarantees and he will have a 24 mill cap hit avg with his new team. I never traded Ertz for a 2 I traded hurts. Wentz can have plenty of suitors, Patriots, colts , steelers, Broncos,49ers. 

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

Wentz tradable contract isn’t bad. We will be taking his guarantees and he will have a 24 mill cap hit avg with his new team. I never traded Ertz for a 2 I traded hurts. Wentz can have plenty of suitors, Patriots, colts , steelers, Broncos,49ers. 

Why the hell would Atlanta want Hurts when they run a vertical passing attack?

3 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I agree, I think waddle would’ve out performed smith, he was on track too.

No I'm saying there's no way you can say that for sure. Smith was their most productive WR the last two years

Just now, Danger said:

No I'm saying there's no way you can say that for sure. Smith was their most productive WR the last two years

I agree ruggs was the least impressive one. I believe if I had to pick between picking smith at 6 and trading down and picking up a 2nd and getting waddle I would go with waddle.