2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Not talking about age, though that was the original point of the what I quoted so that's my bad. 

I'm talking about finding a way to discredit the production that Smith - wether it's intentional or not. This dude is WR1. 

Idk I could see people making a good argument for Chase and Waddle too tbh.

All 3 are really good.

Just now, Danger said:

I do think Rosseau is kinda overrated, BUT to liken him to Marcus Smith? C'mon now. I think it's much more realistic to take the middle ground. Rosseau is probably a top 20 prospect, but not top 5-10 like he was at the beginning of this seaosn.

Fair - maybe I'm being a bit too critical but this also isn't a top end edge class. You show me an edge rusher that wins based on athletic ability vs skill and I immediately think of Marcus Smith. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Idk I could see people making a good argument for Chase and Waddle too tbh.

All 3 are really good.

I've talked about Waddle before. He's more Tavon Austin, John Ross, Tedd Ginn to me then he is a Hill type player. 

It'll be interesting to see how they all test, though I expect Waddle to test off the charts. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Marcus Smith wasn't that good of an athlete

Marcus Smith won in college based on his athletic ability. He had zero pass rush moves or ability to shed a block. I fear the same about GR. 

I could be wrong, I have to dig deeper on GR but he's not that impressive to me. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I've talked about Waddle before. He's more Tavon Austin, John Ross, Tedd Ginn to me then he is a Hill type player. 

It'll be interesting to see how they all test, though I expect Waddle to test off the charts. 

I can see Smith testing better than people think in the 40.

Just now, Scalamania said:

Marcus Smith won in college based on his athletic ability. He had zero pass rush moves or ability to shed a block. I fear the same about GR. 

I could be wrong, I have to dig deeper on GR but he's not that impressive to me. 

That's fine but I'm just saying he wasn't some great or elite athlete.

Just now, Danger said:

Whole heartedly agree. Safety, Defensive Tackle, and EDGE are all kinda lackluster at the top.

I think the kid from TCU, his name is escaping me, is a top end S and probably a first rounder but outside of that I agree with you. It's a very underwhelming class, especially at DT.