2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

53 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I want to come out of the draft with at least one in the top 6

Trevor, Wilson, Penei, Chase, Parsons, Smith

Gotta think that one of Smith or Chase will be there. I think that's fairly certain.  If Penei was there I'd be so freaking tempted.

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Gotta think that one of Smith or Chase will be there. I think that's fairly certain.  If Penei was there I'd be so freaking tempted.

It's likely, but not certain. Miami could take Devonta to pair with Tua. Cinci could take Chase to pair with Burrow.

7 hours ago, AustrianEagle said:

wouldnt that be a much bigger story now? you cant find anything more to this...

but if true, he falls to the girls in round two, confirmed

This story/allegation has been out for a while. It's nothing new. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/lawsuit-claims-penn-state-football-players-threatened-sandusky-teammates-hazings-n1115511

I'm also pretty sure the DA declined the case/allegations. 

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He’s an moron, but if that happens either move back with a QB needy team or take Surtain.

I think you mean Caleb Farley (since he's a better prospect than Surtain), but I'd still take Waddle over the top 2 cb's.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think you mean Caleb Farley (since he's a better prospect than Surtain), but I'd still take Waddle over the top 2 cb's.

Isn’t there an injury history or something with Farley? Or am I mixing him up?

I like Surtain a lot, he’s definitely the safer of the two. Farley has more boom potential. Which is why I think Howie would lean Surtain, he can’t mess up and have Lurie take even more notice how bad he is at the draft.