2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

On 2/16/2021 at 2:11 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Have a professed my love for McNeil on here yet? 

His potential is high and learning behind Cox and Hargrave could help him reach it. I wonder where he goes though. We don’t have a 4th round pick rn and I doubt he lasts till the 5th. Maybe we get another day 2 or early day 3 from the Colts or Bears though.

On 2/16/2021 at 2:52 PM, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Pitts will probably be the best player on the board at 6. Drafting a TE that high is worrisome though with Goedert on the team... but Pitts is going to be a monster. 

He’s not gonna line-up that much in-line like Goedert does. He can as he’s improved a lot as a blocker this year. We could move Pitts to about any spot and if we can’t get an extension done for Goedert that runs out after Pitts rookie contract is over, then we have an elite TE that can play in-line or whatever receiver spot.

BTW Kyle Pitts just turned 20 last October!!! That is super young and his age adjusted production is insane. His breakout age is in the 95th percentile and college dominator rating is 96th percentile! He’s almost a lock to be a great player at the next level. He has less questions than Chase or Smith. Out of the 3 of them he is probably the least likely to not live up to his draft spot.

Just for comparisons sake. Chase’s actual age and breakout age are still good. He’s 20 as well, but he’s still 7 months older than Pitts. His breakout age was 78th percentile and college dominator 62nd. Smith is one month away from being 2 full years older than Pitts, so 23 months. His college dominator is 96th percentile just like Pitts, but his breakout age is much worse at 42nd.

We definitely should be considering him. He’s a stud!

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

His potential is high and learning behind Cox and Hargrave could help him reach it. I wonder where he goes though. We don’t have a 4th round pick rn and I doubt he lasts till the 5th. Maybe we get another day 2 or early day 3 from the Colts or Bears though.

He went to the HS I teach at. I had him in class one semester. Objectively great dude. If the pick we get for baby Carson turned into him sign me up. 

• Like 2

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

He went to the HS I teach at. I had him in class one semester. Objectively great dude. If the pick we get for baby Carson turned into him sign me up. 

Ah that’s cool. Yeah, I heard him interviewed on a couple draft shows and he seemed pretty cool. Would love taking a DT with that kind of potential in the 3rd or 4th.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

BTW Kyle Pitts just turned 20 last October!!! That is super young and his age adjusted production is insane. His breakout age is in the 95th percentile and college dominator rating is 96th percentile! He’s almost a lock to be a great player at the next level. He has less questions than Chase or Smith. Out of the 3 of them he is probably the least likely to not live up to his draft spot.

Just for comparisons sake. Chase’s actual age and breakout age are still good. He’s 20 as well, but he’s still 7 months older than Pitts. His breakout age was 78th percentile and college dominator 62nd. Smith is one month away from being 2 full years older than Pitts, so 23 months. His college dominator is 96th percentile just like Pitts, but his breakout age is much worse at 42nd.

We definitely should be considering him. He’s a stud!

Like the content here, keep it up! Love people that bring out the facts.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Justin Fields sucks so Lance for me, though I haven't really seen much on Lance. 

You should probably check him out, because there is a 33% chance he's our starting QB next year.

Jalen Hurts - 30%
Trey Lance 30%
Justin Fields 30%
Zach Wilson 5%
Mac Jones 5%

These are the vegas odds for our 2021 starting QB 

Edited by Jeezla

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Fields vs Lance, pick one. 

Lance, go for broke. 

Need to watch more of him and would like to read what kind of player he is off the field, what kind of leader he’d be. But out of those two he’d be the one to take a shot on.