2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

Fields and Wilson are gone at 2 and 3. I like Wilson the most of the three by a lot, but Fields definitely deserves more respect than he gets. Guy has all the tools and has shown he can make every throw, he would need time to develop the rest of his game though. Lance is all projection. Fantastic athlete but I have no idea how he will play. 

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I'd rather trade down if one falls. Get more value for the rebuild.

I'd rather just stay at 6 and take Chase or Parsons, but I'd prefer trading up for Zach Wilson over trading down for w/e, unless Parsons slides to 10+. Then I'm for a trade-down. Parsons at pick 11 or something would make me happy.

Edited by Jeezla

10 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You should probably check him out, because there is a 33% chance he's our starting QB next year.

Jalen Hurts - 30%
Trey Lance 30%
Justin Fields 30%
Zach Wilson 5%
Mac Jones 5%

These are the vegas odds for our 2021 starting QB 

What were the Vegas odds on our next HC? Just curious. 

I wouldn’t trade up for any of these guys at the amount they’d cost right now. I need to watch them more in depth. But I’m way more in the trade down and get picks if a QB is there more so than taking them.

I like how Hurts is between the ears and off the field. Let’s give him an actual offseason and kick the tires. We need picks to build this team. Trading 3+ good picks to get a questionable QB prospect seems like an ill advised gamble given how many holes we have. Unless that guy becomes a top 5 guy and can carry the team, we’ll be stuck in a middling state like so many teams.

If all goes right we have 2 first next draft, needs to play 13 games. If chase is off the board at 6, I want to trade down to 9 if Broncos are wanting to move up and hopefully pick up a next years 2 and pick either Smith, Pitts, Waddle. 

Edited by DeSean Jackson

34 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I still can’t see Chase going high unless he runs a sub 4.3. Not because he runs a sub 4.3 but because he’s got 1 yr of tape 2 seasons ago 

1 year of tape where he went up against like 4 or 5 cb's who are 1st/2nd round picks, and destroyed them. All he needs to run is a 4.4.