Jump to content

2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

I still can’t see Chase going high unless he runs a sub 4.3. Not because he runs a sub 4.3 but because he’s got 1 yr of tape 2 seasons ago 

Chase gets anquan boldin comparisons he doesnt need to run fast 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I still can’t see Chase going high unless he runs a sub 4.3. Not because he runs a sub 4.3 but because he’s got 1 yr of tape 2 seasons ago 

This line of thinking is how you end up taking Jalen Reagor over Justin Jefferson. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

4 or 5? I only know the Clemson kid who hasn’t looked good in ATL

Terell, Surtain/Diggs, the kid for Auburn who has the crazy name, Henderson, Tyson Campbell - plus he went up against Stingley in practice. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

You know why Boldin was successful because his QB threw him the MF ball even if he was “covered” 

that's not true at all

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

This line of thinking is how you end up taking Jalen Reagor over Justin Jefferson. 

Not even close. How is this even the case? We’ve seen plenty of situations where a kid gets drafted too high based on his 1 spectacular season

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

How is it not? Every year Boldin had over 1000 yds he also had over 125 targets cause and effect

He was an awesome route runner. He was making people look silly as a rookie.
Every year Hopkins has 1000 yards he also had over 125 targets. You wouldnt want hopkins?
jerry Rice never went over 1000 yards without at least 125 targets either

Edited by Jeezla
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeezla said:

He was an awesome route runner. He was making people look silly as a rookie.

I agree I just can’t say Chase is an awesome route runner based on that 1 year of tape.

If he could’ve replicated half of what he did with a new QB, new play-caller this past year bleep yeah he’s a top 20 pick. 

Based on this passed year I’d say Sirianni wants to spread the ball around. 8 people with close to 40 targets

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

He was an awesome route runner. He was making people look silly as a rookie.

Look forward to seeing how Chase handled the off time.

He's been able to focus on working on stuff since August when he opted out.
If he comes out with super crisp routes and at least a 4.4 you know he's been putting in the work.
Which bodes well for his draft stock but also like what kind of player he is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I agree I just can’t say Chase is an awesome route runner based on that 1 year of tape.

If he could’ve replicated half of what he did with a new QB, new play-caller this past year bleep yeah he’s a top 20 pick. 

Based on this passed year I’d say Sirianni wants to spread the ball around. 8 people with close to 40 targets

 

 

He would have, easily. Terrace Marshall jr is not a better WR than Chase, and he did alright.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Look forward to seeing how Chase handled the off time.

He's been able to focus on working on stuff since August when he opted out.
If he comes out with super crisp routes and at least a 4.4 you know he's been putting in the work.
Which bodes well for his draft stock but also like what kind of player he is.

I think he'll run 4.5, but I don't care. I just need to see him run routes. Davante Adams and Hopkins do just fine with their 4.5 speed.

Edited by Jeezla
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think he'll run 4.5, but I don't care. I just need to see him run routes. Davante Adams and Hopkins do just fine with their 4.5 speed.

Yeah I don't care either. But would certainly push back against any criticism others might have.
Hoping a little more Davante than Hopkins, but can see both.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to solve the puzzle:

6. Ja'Marr Chase WR LSU

38. Greg Newsome CB Northwestern

70. Deonte Brown IOL Alabama

84. Jabril Cox LB LSU

151. James Wiggins S Cinci

155. Jonathan Cooper EDGE Ohio St

192. Shi Smith WR South Carolina

220. Chris Evans RB Michigan

228. Naquan Jones DT Michigan St.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...