2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

58 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah prob my favorite show on Netflix. Rattler really rubbed me the wrong way on there. Cocky bad attitude IMO. Actively rooted against him this past season lol

Yeah me too lol. Wanted to smack that lil **** haha. Even though he was annoying I'm glad he got to where he is in College. Not gonna not root for a kid to live out their dreams even if they're entitled lil pricks 

Have you watched the other football shows? Last Chance U is really really good. Especially I think its season 1 & 3. I could have the seasons wrong its bin a bit and I watch like EVERYTHING good on TV. There's quite a few players in the NFL from those colleges in the NFL now or recently retired. I believe Blount attended the first seasons school for a season before getting his chance at Oregon. He wasn't on the show but went there right before they started the show.  They're coming out with a basketball version of Last Chance U too

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

31 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Yeah me too lol. Wanted to smack that lil **** haha. Even though he was annoying I'm glad he got to where he is in College. Not gonna not root for a kid to live out their dreams even if they're entitled lil pricks 

Have you watched the other football shows? Last Chance U is really really good. Especially I think its season 1 & 3. I could have the seasons wrong its bin a bit and I watch like EVERYTHING good on TV. There's quite a few players in the NFL from those colleges in the NFL now or recently retired. I believe Blount attended the first seasons school for a season before getting his chance at Oregon. He wasn't on the show but went there right before they started the show.  They're coming out with a basketball version of Last Chance U too

Yeah I love Last Chance U! I'm not crazy about season 5 as much as I was the first 4 seasons. The players and the head coaches just were more compelling to me in those ones. Buddy Stephens and Jason Brown literally had me in tears at points lol. Those dudes went absolutely ballistic on their players.

4 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah I love Last Chance U! I'm not crazy about season 5 as much as I was the first 4 seasons. The players and the head coaches just were more compelling to me in those ones. Buddy Stephens and Jason Brown literally had me in tears at points lol. Those dudes went absolutely ballistic on their players.

Yeah the last season wasn't that great. Dude was to chill lol. Looking forward to these basketball one. Hopefully it lives up to the standard

6 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Yeah the last season wasn't that great. Dude was to chill lol. Looking forward to these basketball one. Hopefully it lives up to the standard

Ah didn't know there was gonna be a b-ball one that's cool. Will def check it out. Need a new QB1 ASAP though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Man, Kyle Pitts really is awesome to watch.

Dude has all-pro potential, moreso than maybe anyone in this class. Would make life easy for any QB we have.

Might be one of the few picks I wouldn’t really sweat Howie being wrong on.

Being a UF fan it was a lot of fun to watch him this year. He wouldn't be my favorite pick but I also wouldn't hate it. 

29 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Being a UF fan it was a lot of fun to watch him this year. He wouldn't be my favorite pick but I also wouldn't hate it. 

Biggest thing is not knowing how the staff will use him. Easier bet on historical data, same with Chase over Smith. As much as I like both.

35 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Also Pitts is only 20 almost 2 years younger than smith. And rondale moore in round 3. Pitts Rondale and reagor could be a good crew 

Rondale Moore? The guy who played in 7 games the past two seasons? Missed just about all of 19 with a hamstring injury?

Hard pass. 

56 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Also Pitts is only 20 almost 2 years younger than smith. And rondale moore in round 3. Pitts Rondale and reagor could be a good crew 

A lot of people think Rondale will go end of round 1. He won't be available in the 3rd. Aside from injuries, he's a more highly thought of KJ Hamler.

Edited by Jeezla