The Defense

MKnight82

7 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

It's funny because me and turtle kept telling everyone on here that the skins going 5-11 or 4-12 is ridiculous .

now 7-9 is still possible the season early . But at a defensive unit standpoint we made progress and I'm statisfy with it ... people SHOULD give credit to our new FO for the moves they made as well.

DJ/Brown/Nicholson/Allen/ are doing well . McClain and Mgee are good role players .

ill give credit for SM for his picks to and shanny .

Our Front Office took the scouting reports of Scott McCloughan and executed his plan.  Then they fired him and took the credit.  

Redskins fans are falling in love with D.J. Swearinger - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2017/09/26/redskins-fans-are-falling-in-love-with-d-j-swearinger/?utm_term=.8917a17375b0&wpisrc=nl_sports&wpmm=1

“I told the boys all week, I said, ‘Y’all going to love it when I catch 24,'” Swearinger saidafter the Redskins limited Beast Mode to 18 yards on six carries.

On Monday, Swearinger taunted the Skittles-loving Lynch by posting a video of the hit on Instagram along with the following caption: “I Eat Skittles Too!!! Ima Show You How To Dance!!! Better Come Correct When 36 In That Alley Jack!! Oh he ain eat enough skittles Huh?! Give Dat Man Some Skittles!!”

On 9/25/2017 at 11:09 PM, MKnight82 said:

Idk, sounds high.  Carr only had 31 pass attempts and as a team they only attempted 8 carries.  So max it should be around 39-40 snaps.  He must be including ST snaps.

They had 13 rushing attempts as a team, we also had 4 sacks. 

That's 48 though, so I'm not sure what else there was.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I'm so glad we got DJ!!! He seemed to have some growing up to do but I wanted him here since coming out. Heck of a player but that was funny what he posted lol

I was so prepared, while watching the game, for the same old "get your hopes up only to let you down" Redskins. You have to be thoroughly impressed with the total team performance. Were there mistakes? Yes, but the team came together and dominated. 

On to KC! HTTR!

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

I was so prepared, while watching the game, for the same old "get your hopes up only to let you down" Redskins. You have to be thoroughly impressed with the total team performance. Were there mistakes? Yes, but the team came together and dominated. 

On to KC! HTTR!

That's kinda where I'm at for the KC game. My hopes weren't very high after the physical Rams game plus at home I just didn't see us playing such a dominate performance. But this defense and Manusky and Just every position coach because Grey has these DB's playing in sync. Tomsula has this line really playing good football. These LB's look good I am just very cautiously optimistic for this KC game. But hopefully Kirk continues to find a comfort with these pass catchers and we continue to run the ball to make defenses honor the play action like we have. We shall see Monday night

Lol what report ? He wasn't about to pick Brown or any of the FA we picked up .. draft wise well o well it was "Smart " of the skins to listens to his advice .....SM picked up some guys I'll give him credit but y'all anti allen fans and Gruden fans need to give credit to .

only bust so far is Pryor but that's way to early to tell if he'll be a busy or not 

6 hours ago, mar29020 said:

we dont have to beat KC but i want to see us compete with them.

Honestly roster wise we are arguably as equal as they are .

what makes the difference is our WR core has more upside than theydo and they have a better HC but we can beat the chiefs .. I wouldn't be surprised if we won by a fg.

Archived