Day 3 Steals

Scoundrel

5 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Bradlee Anae is another one.

I really don’t get the hype. Short arms, not athletic. Curtis Weaver is better imo if we are talking about shorter armed non great athletes pass rushers.

Is it the chance at early playing time? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I really don’t get the hype. Short arms, not athletic. Curtis Weaver is better imo. 

Is it the chance at early playing time? 

Have Gregory and Smith been reinstated? If not i think so then. Even if they are, Anae will still get early playing type I think. He isn't athletic in terms of great agility, but he has great technique an insane motor with power and i love the nastiness he plays with. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I see I’ve attracted some Homers in this thread. This isn’t Moe’s tavern. 

Purposely posted what I did in response to some before me. But I do like the players I posted. Some of the names I love that have been posted though are KJ Hill, Kenny Robinson, and Proche though. Would've been happy if Philly got them. One player I was actively rooting the Eagles didn't get was Anae. I don't think he has an NFL body and is not an NFL player. He looks like an average dude off the street and moves like one too. Just a very unimpressive dude in my eyes.

Edited by EagleBlueDon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Tyler Biadasz was my favorite Day 3 pick that wasn’t someone the Browns drafted.

I think Golden from Liberty has a lot of upside.

I am higher on both Tyler and Colin Johnson than most.

For my Browns, I was thrilled with DPJ and like the TE from FAU (Bryant). 

Some Redskins fans are comparing AGG to Josh Doctson.  I get it, but Golden is much more physical and attacks the ball better.  

The thing that scares me about him is catching the ball.  The 2018 drops fall under the tagline "there are some things you can't unsee, bro" and he made a huge turnaround in 2019.  He's always going to have to work on his hands.  

Off the field, he also seems like a great kid, and the modern day Mr. Perfect with how well he takes to everything he does.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

KJ Hill in the 7th round is highway robbery. Would love to know certain GMs thought processes as they took WR34 from Central Arkansas ITT Tech State Online University over him.

I thought he was being overvalued by most sites. 3rd round was incredibly too high for him. He's a good route runner, but other than that, he's just a guy.

Just now, Danger said:

I thought he was being overvalued by most sites. 3rd round was incredibly too high for him. He's a good route runner, but other than that, he's just a guy.

IDK about all that. He has elite level footwork and is amazing at creating separation with his route running from the slot. Outside of Jeudy he is probably next in line as one of the best route runners in this class that simply gets open all the time against the highest level competition.

He just didnt run a 4.3 forty so I think teams looked at his measurables and dropped him despite his on-field production---just like they did Michael Thomas.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

KJ Hill in the 7th round is highway robbery. Would love to know certain GMs thought processes as they took WR34 from Central Arkansas ITT Tech State Online University over him.

Or the Patriots taking a possible ST lb who will never see the field. Oh I know the Pats are loaded at the WR spot. That's load of  ------  !!!

53 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Some Redskins fans are comparing AGG to Josh Doctson.  I get it, but Golden is much more physical and attacks the ball better.  

The thing that scares me about him is catching the ball.  The 2018 drops fall under the tagline "there are some things you can't unsee, bro" and he made a huge turnaround in 2019.  He's always going to have to work on his hands.  

Off the field, he also seems like a great kid, and the modern day Mr. Perfect with how well he takes to everything he does.  

He couldn't separate against future car salesmen. AGG's the kinda guy you want on your rec team, but NFL DBs are going to swallow him alive.