NFL draft draws 55 million viewers

candyman93

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yep, we could relate to him for once.

Sitting in a lounge chair, in your sweater which covers a dad-bod, steaming drunk and watching sportsmen on the TV. 

They should have had a promo with Bud Light where Roger takes a hit of beer after every pick announcement, getting progressively more drunk through the broadcast. 

• Like 4

I hope they go back to the city based production like the last few years.  Nashville last year looked like an absolute party. The cameras in houses this year was neat, but much less entertaining.

It definitely got more coverage because it was the only real event in the last 2 months.

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

They should have had a promo with Bud Light where Roger takes a hit of beer after every pick announcement, getting progressively more drunk through the broadcast. 

By rounds 6-7 the room is starting to get hazy

2 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

I liked all GM and coach's  kids and pets who could give a crap less about the draft running around.  

Belichick’s dog may have made the 5th round pick, so I’m no so sure pets should be in the same group as the kids  

Edited by Dome

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I just realized the draft is in Cleveland next year.... uh why in the hell would they have it in that dump of a city? Like what the hell else is there to do there?

Pretty much anything you’d want to do. Just because our sports are trash doesn’t mean the city is. 

7 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

I didn't watch one minute of this draft
I was so distraught that these players wouldn't get the boat ride across the fountain- pond in Vegas...that I just couldn't bear to watch

nfl-draft-stage-2.jpg

Being a Packer fan, its probably for the best.  

Edited by Totty