SHAMARKO THOMAS IN WASHINGTON FOR WORKOUT

MikeT14

Just now, A TRAIN 89 said:

How so? Swearinger and Nicholson looked great, but we are pretty thin outside of that. 

Would have thought they would have done this last week when Nicholson was banged up coming out of the Rams game.

That said, Everett didn't look that bad either.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Would have thought they would have done this last week when Nicholson was banged up coming out of the Rams game.

That said, Everett didn't look that bad either.

I guess the timing is odd, but they must want 2 legit backups and Stefan McClure is probably not much more than a PS guy. I'm always down with bringing guys in and seeing what they got. Don't want to run into a situation similar to last year where old guys were getting snaps and corners were being converted mid-year due to injuries.

2 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

I guess the timing is odd, but they must want 2 legit backups and Stefan McClure is probably not much more than a PS guy. I'm always down with bringing guys in and seeing what they got. Don't want to run into a situation similar to last year where old guys were getting snaps and corners were being converted mid-year due to injuries.

They do have Fish Smithson on the practice squad.

And, technically, they have DeAngelo Hall coming off the PUP list in a few weeks, but I suspect that doesn't really light your fires.

Haha that was one of my biggest draft crushes of all-time. I don't know if anyone remembers FFMD that year but I BANGED on the table like McCloughan with Doctson. I honestly thought he was the reincarnation of Bob Sanders. Some good did come out of it though. I learned to truly not give up my day job in pursuit of becoming a scout ?. 

As of now, he is nothing more than a special teams player. There is a great story about him overcoming some tragedy in his life if anyone is interested but he is never going be a starter in this league.

6 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Haha that was one of my biggest draft crushes of all-time. I don't know if anyone remembers FFMD that year but I BANGED on the table like McCloughan with Doctson. I honestly thought he was the reincarnation of Bob Sanders. Some good did come out of it though. I learned to truly not give up my day job in pursuit of becoming a scout ?. 

As of now, he is nothing more than a special teams player. There is a great story about him overcoming some tragedy in his life if anyone is interested but he is never going be a starter in this league.

I mean he does have a pretty awesome name.  

Archived