Washington 53 man Roster Projection After Adrian Peterson Cut

turtle28

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

Maybe we should just be done with it and trade next years first to the jets for jamal adams.  Imagine Adams-Collins.  Would even need to play cornerbacks:)

Two strong safeties and paying them $200 million in contracts makes no sense.

Love Adams, but we already have Collins. They play the same position.

• Like 1

OFFENSE:

QB: Haskins, Allen

RB: Peterson, Guice, Love, Gibson

LT: Lucas, Charles

LG: Schweitzer, Piershbacher

C: Roullier, Ismael

RG: Scherff, Martin

RT: Moses, Christian 

TE: Rogers, Thomas,Moss

WR: McClaurin,Hall,Wright

WR: Harmon, AGG

SWR: Sims, Gibson

DEFENSE:

RDE: Young, Sweat

UT: Ioannidis, Allen,Brantley

NT: Payne, Settle

LDE:Kerrigan,Williams

SLB: Bostic,Anderson

MLB: Holcomb, SDH

WLB: T.Davis, Clemons

RCB: Fuller, Moreland, Stroman 

LCB: Moreau,Darby

SS: Collins, Everett 

FS: S. Davis, Apke

SPECIAL TEAMS:

K: Hopkins

P: Way

LS: Sundberg

1 hour ago, TKellion said:

RDE: Young, Sweat

UT: Ioannidis, Allen,Brantley

NT: Payne, Settle

LDE:Kerrigan,Williams

SLB: Bostic,Anderson

MLB: Holcomb, SDH

WLB: T.Davis, Clemons

The only places I disagree with your projection is that Williams-Smith will Make the roster. I think he’s a practice squad player.

I think Kevin Pierre-Louis makes the roster. And, I’m actually hoping that Foster is healthy enough to make it as a WLB and, I will say I’ll be estatic if JHC make the squad over KPL. 

Also, a lot of radio talking heads/beat reporter types seem to think that Thomas Davis will start at SLB. So, the WLB might be SDH, KPL or even JHC.

Edited by turtle28

Yeah I’m very excited to have Del rio. He is a guy that can really be here for the long haul. He’s had his chances at HC I think he’s going to make Rivera a even better in game coach. I think Rob said himself he should have done that before in Carolina. I do worry about Turner. I think fair or not Haskins is going to play well and make a jump other teams are going to give the credit to Turner for and it will be partly him. But I really really hope somehow this staff can atleast be together through the 2022 season. I’d love to keep some stability for a few seasons to really see what Haskins can actually develop into. 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 8:58 AM, ripsean21 said:

Yeah I’m very excited to have Del rio. He is a guy that can really be here for the long haul. He’s had his chances at HC I think he’s going to make Rivera a even better in game coach. I think Rob said himself he should have done that before in Carolina. I do worry about Turner. I think fair or not Haskins is going to play well and make a jump other teams are going to give the credit to Turner for and it will be partly him. But I really really hope somehow this staff can atleast be together through the 2022 season. I’d love to keep some stability for a few seasons to really see what Haskins can actually develop into. 

I think Zampese will get his fair share of credit if Haskins continues to develop.  I'm actually more concerned about Zampese getting poached in the next year than I am about Scott Turner, especially if teams start throwing around "co-coordinator" roles to get more people in the room as teams can't block promotions anymore.