13. Ryan Lewis, CB

14. Donald Payne, LB

15. David Sharpe, OT

16. Tony Brown, WR

• Reuben Foster, Kelvin Harmon & Emanuel Hall on IR

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2

Just now, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Maybe we sign Delanie Walker,CB is a bit thin as well,perhaps a trade still looming?

We definitely need a reliable starting tight end.  Should be a couple different options available after the draft, whether trade, roster cuts or Walker.  

I think corner is right where they want to evaluate.  Fuller's spot is secure.  Gotta see what you have in Moreau (entering year 4) and Moreland (year 2) as well as giving Darby a shot.  They might go with a bridge left tackle as well.  Without actual, in person minicamps, OTAs, the need for that will increase.  

• Like 1

I’d be down for a trade for a TE like OJ Howard or Njoku. I see no reason to sign Delanie Walker. He’ll be 36 in August. He’s obviously old and has been very injury prone the last few years. I’d rather see Rogers and Thomas play in their primes or see the young guys play. I also have no interest in signing another CB for the same reasons.

Unless we trade for one of the young TEs who could be available, I’d hope we don’t sing a vet just to sign a vet, bc all it does it take away a chance for one of our young players to play and proven themselves. A young player getting to play and possibly proving themselves  means more for our future then for us to win 1 or 2 more games this year with an old has been, while getting a worse draft pick in the process.

Edited by turtle28

29 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

I don’t think Jeremy Sprinkle makes the team

He might not. It's hard for me to predict at this time. I think Rivera & Turner will like his blocking. If he improves as a receiver he could make the team. I also like Hentges a lot and his potential. Then, there's Caleb Wilson who is like a WR playing TE. I know the competition isn't great, but it still should be a good competition to watch.

Discussion going on on Twitter w/ a guy who really likes Sprinkle - and I don’t hate Sprinkle, but I’m not sure he improves enough to be a true starter  - and I found this gem of a catch by Hentges and made me realize the potential he has as a TE and maybe he makes the team or even starts even though him starting is a long shot.

Edited by turtle28

On 4/26/2020 at 9:25 PM, turtle28 said:

Njoku or Howard, I’m down with that!

I’d prefer to just get a stop gap and basically target either of the Penn St boys. Their TE would be my selection if were at a 6-10 range if Parsons isn’t avalible

4 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I’d prefer to just get a stop gap and basically target either of the Penn St boys. Their TE would be my selection if were at a 6-10 range if Parsons isn’t avalible

Yeah, but that’s a gamble, no guarantee we can get eith of them in the draft.