2020 Supplemental Draft

MantyWrestler

Just a question here....

If someone isn't truly eligible for the supplemental draft due to eligibility, can't they just hire an agent and be ineligible for collegiate games?  Wouldn't that make them eligible for the supplemental draft?

Just curious is this is a work around.....and I have no clue if it is.

8 hours ago, Golfman said:

Love the kid, but when have we drafted a dude that small? Assuming he's a first round type talent from what I saw of him too. I know we took Davis from Cal in round 5 I believe, but he was a bust. 

He is very skinny but I can live with that If he's an receiver. He reminds me a lot of DeSean Jackson.

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Just a question here....

If someone isn't truly eligible for the supplemental draft due to eligibility, can't they just hire an agent and be ineligible for collegiate games?  Wouldn't that make them eligible for the supplemental draft?

Just curious is this is a work around.....and I have no clue if it is.

Being ineligible for college doesn't make you eligible for the draft.

• Like 1

Before this draft, I would've been all in on Najee Harris as a thumper but we drafted AJ Dillon who I feel is more nimble and elusive for his size.

Out of that list, for the sake of debate, I'd go Marvin Wilson, Dylan Moses, Paulson Adebo, Chuba Hubbard, either of the 'Bama WR's, Alex Leatherwood, and Samuel Cosmi in that order... 

• 1 month later...

NO WRs in the first round of a supplemental draft.

Only 1st round worthy IMO is OT Leatherwood. Otherwise don't give up a 1st rounder.

If you pass in the first then target LB Moses in the 2nd.

If you pass in the first two rounds then think about OT A Jackson in the third (coming off injury)

Please only use ONE pick in the first three rounds.  4th-7th? go ahead, shoot the moon.

Norm. It would be fun to sit next to you on a barstool while a good old fashioned barfight roared around us. Picking up your beer with your right hand as an unconscious body is slid down the bar and saving the peanuts with your left hand as you tell a funny story about that guy at work. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

So....how bout that Supplemental Draft?

Usually in early July and I haven't heard of any big names declaring. Don't think it's going to be any event worthwhile this year, which means there will probably be college football.

We need football badly. None of these threads are going to survive at this rate.