2021 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The only one crying and animated right now is you, just sitting back and enjoying the show. Anyone who reads this convo can easily see I’m not upset in any way and completely calm throughout lol. You get upset over everything tbh. You might want to try controlling your emotions better, Jim. 

I can’t control my emotions?

(ok only on draft day I can’t ) lol

At the end of the day I have dirt on your I’m not yet ready to expose....I know what you’ve been doing lately...... 

I’ll save that for a time you actually make me mad..... and saying dumb things like “no preseason QB1+2 have ever stayed that Way by Draft Day”.  It was widely debunked.  You pulled the female dog move and said “I debunked one so their all not true I win!”  That’s not how it works.

your a joke,,, everyone sees it.... no one likes you... your never right.... you take your ball and go home crying all the time 

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

I can’t control my emotions?

(ok only on draft day I can’t ) lol

At the end of the day I have dirt on your I’m not yet ready to expose....I know what you’ve been doing lately...... 

I’ll save that for a time you actually make me mad..... and saying dumb things like “no preseason QB1+2 have ever stayed that Way by Draft Day”.  It was widely debunked.  You pulled the female dog move and said “I debunked one so their all not true I win!”  That’s not how it works.

your a joke,,, everyone sees it.... no one likes you... your never right.... you take your ball and go home crying all the time

I didn’t even have to prove it myself lol. 

Another person who just literally cannot control their emotions with non-stop insults/have no idea is allowed to post here. Not my call though. 

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Another person who just literally cannot control their emotions with non-stop insults/have no idea is allowed to post here. Not my call though. 

You break the rules more than anyone....

you say I can’t control my emotions, I’m obsessed with you, etc (same 3 corny lines every time)

and i call your a joke, someone that you can’t take serious And your next move is to cry “mods mods Jimmy broke rules!”

Goodnight bro Your not that serious like I said before 

stop DMing me on the side .... I have Zero desire to talk privately to you seeing Your a straight dry snitch (and ironically still “breaking rules” by name calling and insulting me (except i don’t care im not running to the mods to get people banned like you do)

”Another person who just literally cannot control their emotions with non-stop insults/have no idea is allowed to post here. Not my call though.“- BR

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

You break the rules more than anyone....

you say I can’t control my emotions, I’m obsessed with you, etc (same 3 corny lines every time)

and i call your a joke, someone that you can’t take serious And your next move is to cry “mods mods Jimmy broke rules!”

Goodnight bro Your not that serious like I said before 

stop DMing me on the side .... I have Zero desire to talk privately to you seeing Your a straight dry snitch (and ironically still “breaking rules” by name calling and insulting me (except i don’t care im not running to the mods to get people banned like you do)

”Another person who just literally cannot control their emotions with non-stop insults/have no idea is allowed to post here. Not my call though.“- BR

Ok boss, have a good night. Hope you can sleep after I disturbed you so much. 

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Anyone see a scenario where Justin Fields surpasses Lawerence as the #1 QB prospect? Lawerence feasted on an easy schedule all year but in the college football playoffs he only completed 51% of his passes. 

Maybe, just look how Joe Burrow stock rose in 2019. However, that will be hard if there is no college football this year. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Maybe, just look how Joe Burrow stock rose in 2019. However, that will be hard if there is no college football this year. 

Fields is already considered a top 5 prospect though. He would've been the #2 QB in this years class with Tua's injury. Should be interesting to see those two battle it out this year for the top spot. 

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You and @jimkelly02 need to both knock it off. I don't want to see these petty spats on here. 

And again. I don't care who started it. I don't care.

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Anyone see a scenario where Justin Fields surpasses Lawerence as the #1 QB prospect? Lawerence feasted on an easy schedule all year but in the college football playoffs he only completed 51% of his passes. 

It’s possible I’d put it at 20%. 
fields was like 40td to 1 int befire his last game