2021 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Just say no to DT at 17. The quality of player you’re getting is not worth that pick. I would rather see them draft a OT then DT. Barmore easily the worst of the pass rushing  DTs to come out of Bama the past couple years. 

Edited by agarcia34

53 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Not touching DT 17 overall. This class does not have a standout at that position. Really need to nail that in FA 

My boy stills up there

i like Bobby brown too watching him made me like mond their qb also

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Not touching DT 17 overall. This class does not have a standout at that position. Really need to nail that in FA 

Chris Jones 13 games 7.5 TFL (0.58)
Fletcher Cox 12 games 14.5 TFL (1.21)
Grady Jarrett 12 games 10 TFL (0.83)
Calais Campbell 12 games 12.5 TFL (1.04)
Cameron Herward 13 games 13 TFL (1)
Kenny Clark 13 games 10.5 TFL (0.80)
Geno Atkins 13 games 10.5 TFL (0.80)

Not everyone is Donald, and Nixon is exceptional. Twyman and Barmore would start for us. Kwity Paye (Michigan) is a tweener who isn't listed with a 1.0 (4 games 4 TFL). Jerome Johnson (Indiana) who isnt listed with a 0.64 (7 games 4.5 TFL // 12 games 7.5 the year before) is worth monitoring for a later or mid round.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Chris Jones 13 games 7.5 TFL (0.58)
Fletcher Cox 12 games 14.5 TFL (1.21)
Grady Jarrett 12 games 10 TFL (0.83)
Calais Campbell 12 games 12.5 TFL (1.04)
Cameron Herward 13 games 13 TFL (1)
Kenny Clark 13 games 10.5 TFL (0.80)
Geno Atkins 13 games 10.5 TFL (0.80)

Not everyone is Donald, and Nixon is exceptional. Twyman and Barmore would start for us. Kwity Paye (Michigan) is a tweener who isn't listed with a 1.0 (4 games 4 TFL). Jerome Johnson (Indiana) who isnt listed with a 0.64 (7 games 4.5 TFL // 12 games 7.5 the year before) is worth monitoring for a later or mid round.

You can hand pick an exceptions in every class. And there will be one in this class. Any of them can start for Vegas, because they have no DTs lol. I still don't like this class.

58 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

For everyone that thinks drafting a QB is easy.

zero quarterbacks taken in the first round between 2009 and 2016 that are still with their original teams.

https://www.cbssports.com

It is, just ask the guys who believe there is a Mahomes in every draft.  Or that each draft will have at least one Mahomes, a Deshaun Watson, and a Josh Allen.  Anyway, I agree with you.  I remember when people thought Wentz was better than DC.  Crazy world.

10 minutes ago, Jerry said:

It is, just ask the guys who believe there is a Mahomes in every draft.  Or that each draft will have at least one Mahomes, a Deshaun Watson, and a Josh Allen.  Anyway, I agree with you.  I remember when people thought Wentz was better than DC.  Crazy world.

I would risk it all for Zach Wilson lol. I think that kid is going to be a stud. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

You can hand pick an exceptions in every class. And there will be one in this class. Any of them can start for Vegas, because they have no DTs lol. I still don't like this class.

I just rattled off some of the top IDL that weren't Buckner and Donald 0.80 is pretty great production especially if they were the impact guy on the line and doubled a lot (Christian Wilkins surrounded by Dexter Lawrence and Clelin Ferrell is an example of a first rounder that had ~1.0 on that measure but had top guys next to him). Nixon is essentially elite and Twyman and Barmore are in line with where productive IDL guys were as prospects on that measure. I wouldn't look at that tweet and come away saying avoid DT at the top of the list. I think Nixon is a legit contender for our first round board but maybe not as a top choice but certainly on the list. I would think he would likely be near the top if available in our second for sure though unless there's something I don't know about.

• Like 1