2021 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

I’m all aboard that Eric Stokes hype train... 33” inch arms? 4.28 40? (I mean it’s a Pro Day, but even if you take off 0.20, 4.48 is still good). And he was a good cover corner in college. Think this man might of just became my #2 corner behind Farley (love Farley), and ahead of Sutton. 

I’m not convinced Arnette is an outside corner. All his measurables say he’s a Nickel in the NFL, which @Darbskand I talked about when we first drafted him. Although, that’s not exactly an insult, Arnette has talent to be the best Nickel in the NFL, his technique is utterly flawless. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m all aboard that Eric Stokes hype train... 33” inch arms? 4.28 40? (I mean it’s a Pro Day, but even if you take off 0.20, 4.48 is still good). And he was a good cover corner in college. Think this man might of just became my #2 corner behind Farley (love Farley), and ahead of Sutton. 

I’m not convinced Arnette is an outside corner. All his measurables say he’s a Nickel in the NFL, which @Darbskand I talked about when we first drafted him. Although, that’s not exactly an insult, Arnette has talent to be the best Nickel in the NFL, his technique is utterly flawless. 

My thing is I really liked Amik Robertson coming out

6 hours ago, Turnobili said:

i know that we're basically forcing OL to be a need pick... but I'm still aboard the Ojulari hype train

If we can get good OL, i'm fine with Ojulari in the 1st, if we can come up for a role for him. If he's not getting snaps though behind Cle, Crosby, Ngakoue though, it's useless. 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Starting to fall in love with Onwuzurike at 17. I know it may be wrong, but this kid is balling.

would be sweet if we could get picks for Jackson and MM. funny how the media try to make it sound like we were holding his hostage... man trying to get draft assets. smh 

Edited by Humble_Beast

6 hours ago, Justwinning said:

It's going to be so predictable what we are going to do in the draft. 

OT and IOL first two picks.

i hate that thats the formula, only to be jumped and miss out on our true targets then panic and reach. Thats my main annoyance since Mayock has come in. At least Reggie tried to fill all holes before draft so it wasnt so obvious what we were trying to do draft day. Its like we act like were invisible and other teams dont know what were up to

5 minutes ago, Geezy said:

i hate that thats the formula, only to be jumped and miss out on our true targets then panic and reach. Thats my main annoyance since Mayock has come in. At least Reggie tried to fill all holes before draft so it wasnt so obvious what we were trying to do draft day. Its like we act like were invisible and other teams dont know what were up to

hope we sign solid starters at RT, and FS. keep teams guessing. add another solid CB who might start too

10 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Edge class is loaded loaded. I'm telling ya'll there are so many guys in the 10-20 range who are damn good players.

BPA is the way, i hope we get greedy and draft an edge in round 1. Thats how you get a pass rush, hit the well till that thing is spilling over. Look at the 9ers. 

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

BPA is the way, i hope we get greedy and draft an edge in round 1. Thats how you get a pass rush, hit the well till that thing is spilling over. Look at the 9ers. 

I'm happy to take an edge if they think it'll be a star player. We won't be able to resign Ngakoue, Crosby, and Cle in 2 years. One of them if for sure gone. Good to draft for now and the future. I prefer DL with inside outside versatility (Paye comes to mind), but if they think any of Ojulari, Phillips, Paye, Ossai, or Rousseau (who is risky to me) are gonna be a star, they should draft them.