2021 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

12 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Rousseau Hasn’t even shown he could win on the edge in college. There is a reason why he opted out. Lined up at DT 80 percent of his sacks which he just use his length to beat the OGs and then when they did have him line up on the EDGE is was for a stunt that would have him go inside. Gregory is the biggest fools gold there is. If I’m taking a EDGE that is a complete build up like he is im taking Oweh. Who has the elite traits that you would look for into a raw protect. Gregory just has length.

Simple as it’s put: Rousseau is not an edge rusher

Edited by Jeremy408

Also the times where he did rush from the outside and didn’t stunt it was extremely awkward to watch it was him basically just running into the OT with really no sense of feel on how to win from the outside. Just a guy that wins of length and nothing more.

Also the Chance the Raiders even take an edge at 17 is pretty slim to none. 

Edited by agarcia34

11 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Yes that's why a lot of Pro scouts have him ranked as the #1 DE. The 40 time for DEs are overrated Case Young ran a 4.94 and he's doing fine.

Who has him as DE 1?   I'm seeing a lot more people have him outside the 1st round now.   He got loads of hype as this top 5 player coming into the year, mainly because people never got into the film yet.  

13 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Yes that's why a lot of Pro scouts have him ranked as the #1 DE. The 40 time for DEs are overrated Case Young ran a 4.94 and he's doing fine.

Crazy.  Did not know that.  Surprising that he is as good as he is with as slow as he is.  But 40x aren't everything.

2 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Crazy.  Did not know that.  Surprising that he is as good as he is with as slow as he is.  But 40x aren't everything.

10 yard splits is all I look at when it comes to d-line for me.  The 40 you can throw out the window.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Thank you.  Do you remember how he looked.  If you do not remember I will go back and watch the game.  Looks like 2019.

I think he did alright. Gabe missed the first 5 weeks that season.

Edited by oakdb36

3 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

I think he did alright. Gabe missed the first 5 weeks that season.

Now I do not have to look up which games to watch.  Thank you.  At least I will get to watch more wins than loses.  Do not even want to highlights of the second half of the season.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Speed doesn’t improve much. It’s something you have or don’t. 

Technique is taught which improves speed. Also if you think Chase Young still runs a 4.94 then I have a ocean side beach house in Arizona for sale 

• Like 1