2021 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Rousseau Hasn’t even shown he could win on the edge in college. There is a reason why he opted out. Lined up at DT 80 percent of his sacks which he just use his length to beat the OGs and then when they did have him line up on the EDGE is was for a stunt that would have him go inside. Gregory is the biggest fools gold there is. If I’m taking a EDGE that is a complete build up like he is im taking Oweh. Who has the elite traits that you would look for into a raw protect. Gregory just has length.

Oweh would be in the early day two for me because he's just that raw. Not all great athletes turn into good players but he has the tools.   But I think the best place for him will be Ravens or Steelers.  Play that Judon/Dupree role where they'll create situations where he's completely free to use his speed and have a clean run at the QB or running back.  

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

There is no way he falls to day 3. I will be absolutely shocked.

Me too.  Been following the draft for a looong time.

Rule 1:  Bendy edge guys don't fall.  In fact, they get over-drafted.  

If he does, you know he's physically cooked.  

• Like 1

Eichenberg measured 6-6 1/8, 306 pounds and posted 33 reps at 225 pounds on the bench press, per NFL Network's Mike Giardi. Like Owusu-Koramoah, Eichenberg didn't run the 40-yard dash, but did execute the vertical jump (26.5 inches), broad jump (8-9), short shuttle (4.57) and three-cone drill (7.53).

"(He's) a plug-and-play guy on the right side," ND coach Brian Kelly told Giardi. "You could make that case that he's probably not (an NFL) left tackle, but at the right tackle position, you plug him in, and he plays right away in the NFL because of his consistency."

One of the standouts among defensive linemen at the Reese's Senior Bowl, Basham blazed the 40-yard dash with times of 4.64 and 4.65, according to RSB executive director Jim Nagy.

Basham is an athletic pass rusher with potential to play either inside or outside. On Wednesday, he checked in at 6-foot-3 1/4 and 274 pounds, lighter than his school-listed weight of 285. Basham also posted a 34-inch vertical jump, a 10-2 broad jump, a short shuttle time of 4.25 and a three-cone drill of 7.13, with 20 reps on the bench press.

At that weight and time I would take Basham at 17. I always thought he was the better version of Kwiti Paye.

Eichenberg I wouldn't mind either.
Edited by Jeremy408