2021 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

ideal draft 4-19

1) Micah/JK/Collins LB

2) FS

3) RT

3) G / NT - I think Good and Hankins are just stop gaps, and not in long term plans

Actually think Douglas is a solid pickup and young at 25. he offers more value then a 3rd round CB. we have alot of youth at corner, Bradley needs to develop them. 

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I think all those guys are future starters at the very least. Get them in the building and work them into the rotation.

yeah I like them as prospects. big drop off after those guys... not a deep DT class but a few decent guys. I actually really like Levi and Baremore but not at 17. be interesting to see what DTs are there in the 2nd

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

I don't remember if it was posted in here but Mayock attended Trey Lance pro day.

The latest one or the NDSU pro day? I think the latest pro day was just Trey Lance throwing. Either way, I think Mayock may want to see Lance because there' an outside shot he ends up a Bronco.

18 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

The latest one or the NDSU pro day? I think the latest pro day was just Trey Lance throwing. Either way, I think Mayock may want to see Lance because there' an outside shot he ends up a Bronco.

Ugh. Denver possibly securing a QB in this draft really worries me. If they get Mac Jones... great, they can have him. If they get Fields/Lance, ugh! Mahomes, Herbert, Fields/Lance is NOT going to be fun. Especially with our defense. It would take a Top 3 D in the league to even compete with those guys. 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

Ugh. Denver possibly securing a QB in this draft really worries me. If they get Mac Jones... great. If they get Fields/Lance, ugh! Mahomes, Herbert, Fields/Lance is NOT going to be fun. Especially with our defense. It would take a Top 3 D in the league to even compete with those guys. 

Well, the Raiders split with Mahomes and Herbert with a very bad defense, and nearly beat Herbert again with Mariota. I think the offense can hang as long as the defense is competent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I think all those guys are future starters at the very least. Get them in the building and work them into the rotation.

Hondo Carpenter mentioned that one of the reasons that we cut Hurst was because Thomas is 100% healthy and the staff believes that he can be a big contributor for us this year. Either way though I'm glad that we have Irving, Philon, Thomas, and Jefferson competing for the job this year instead of just handing it to someone like we did with Collins last year.