2021 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, lester said:

My wish is that 2/3 of the 3 Stooges stop thinking they are smarter then the other Head Coaches and GMs ...the Raiders need TALENT AND PLEASE NOT A GUARD OR A RIGHT TACKLE AT 17 {THE THOUGHT OF A GUARD AT 17 SCARES ME TO NO END}...lets draft a player that other teams have to scheme for...for me at 17 ..Parsons...Caleb Farley....or if they can a trade down for Greg Newsome or Zaven Collins

this.. add JOK to that list. be stupid to not take advantage of the deep tackle class, and wait for day 2. Of course Gruden is going to get Jenkins LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

this.. add JOK to that list. be stupid to not take advantage of the deep tackle class, and wait for day 2. Of course Gruden is going to get Jenkins LOL

I hear ya...ive been a Raider fan for 57 yrs...{ but there are Quite a Few of us here in Queens New York City| and i get tired of all my arguments have to dtart and end with me talking and bragging about long...gone..stars..Daryle LaMonica...Lester Hayes and so on ..and 3 long ago Super Bowls...just think 1 Super Star player in the last 10 years..Mack ...and we trade him lol lol...only the Raiders.

Edited by lester
spelling
  • Like 2

That's not really an issue imo he just takes medication to manage it. Would be a stupid level steal to get him anytime after pick 10 for an issue like that. My only concern with him is he puts his elbow high then snaps back for extra velocity and that might cause elbow issues down the line.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

He’s good IMO. Worth the pick even if people won’t like it.

Yeah I couldn't care less what others say.  People keep saying reach and yet I see him projected anywhere between 18-31.  I'm taking the day one starter.  No matter what.  I know he has his weaknesses in terms of his mechanics but I think those can be coached up by our OL coach.  You can't teach mean.  You can't teach nasty.  He has the size to make it work.  Super athletic too.

• Like 1

Just now, Jerry said:

Yeah I couldn't care less what others say.  People keep saying reach and yet I see him projected anywhere between 18-31.  I'm taking the day one starter.  No matter what.  I know he has his weaknesses in terms of his mechanics but I think those can be coached up by our OL coach.  You can't teach mean.  You can't teach nasty.  He has the size to make it work.  Super athletic too.

Super athletic.

7 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Super athletic.

If Darrisaw is off the board, and Gruden/Mayock are set on OT, it will be Cosmi over Jenkins.

https://relativeathleticscores.com/ras-information/?PlayerID=18005

Plus Cosmi is a better pass protector, almost just as good as a run blocker, and overall just a much better fit in Cable's system. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 2