2021 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Football really is a game of inches though. On one end we were Vic Fangio/Greg Williams meltdowns away from losing 7 straight and finishing 6-10. And on the other hand we were a play away from beating the Chiefs, Chargers, and Dolphins and could've easily been 11-5 and snuck into the playoffs. 

Very true.

At the same time, this is a results based bottom line business. You are what you are in the NFL

5 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

If you think everyone is refusing to blame Gruden, you aren't paying attention. Let me know when he's getting any praise for anything though.

Oh no one isn’t blaming Gruden either. They both are to be blamed. No one is discriminating lol. I don’t know where that sentiment came from. But saying this is all on Gruden is the weirdest thing I’ve seen and Mayock isn’t of at least equal blame. Mayock has not proven he’s capable of being a good GM yet and has made clear massive reaches. He’s had one 1st Round Pick turn out so far out of FIVE, and Jacobs needs to bounce back from his regression. 

Like I said, no one is a bust yet, but Ferrell, Abram, Arnette, and Ruggs all need to ball in 2021.

Fans protected Reggie on here far too long, Mayock deserves massive criticism right now, just like everyone deservedly gives Gruden a earful.

Edited by BayRaider

I love using TDN's mock draft tool. 

17. Greg Rousseau | Edge | Miami (FL)

49. Jay Tufele | DT | USC

80. Daniel Faalele | OT | Minnesota 

121. Joshuah Bledsoe | DB | Missouri 

161. Sadarius Hutcherson | OG | South Carolina

244. Brian Robinson Jr | RB | Alabama

Pair that with John Johnson III and Leonard Williams in free agency. 

D-DX-LDXkAEbaML.png

Rousseau - Williams - Tufele - Crosby 

Paulson Adebo is a guy I'd like in round 3-4. He played really well in 2018 and got some first round hype but then was meh in 2019 so he returned to school and sat out in 2020. He has some things to clean up but he has the potential to be a good starting outside CB, imo. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2021 at 11:25 AM, NYRaider said:

Paulson Adebo is a guy I'd like in round 3-4. He played really well in 2018 and got some first round hype but then was meh in 2019 so he returned to school and sat out in 2020. He has some things to clean up but he has the potential to be a good starting outside CB, imo. 

Forgot about that guy, I remember him being a projected 1st rounder 

On 1/19/2021 at 11:25 AM, NYRaider said:

Just looking at this post without even looking at the player makes me hesitant to draft him at all.  Played really well 2 years ago, was average 1 year ago, sat out this year, and is now someone you would like in the third or fourth.  I'd rather us draft him on day 3 or pick him up as an UDFA rookie.  I mean of course guys like LSU's WR that sat out this season is clearly a first round talent, guys that had "meh" years before the most recent are more "yellow" or "red" flag type players IMO.  Anyway, I don't follow college enough to really have an influential opinion, I'm just saying reading your post, I'd just rather not.  I'd rather us go after a CB in the third or fourth that was "meh" and actually played this year.  Lol.