5th year option picked up on Garrett and Njoku

ditchdigger

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I haven’t given up on David.

Me either. At all. I legit don’t get the hate for him. Kitchen put him in the dog house last year. That wasn’t his fault. Kitchens was a moron. He was really good bakers first year. And how could anyone judge him the previous years with those trash cans at QB? Everyone rags on his hands but I don’t think it’s so bad. It’s not like he’s braylon Edwards. Everyone drops passes. Obj and javris are always at the top of that list every year. He’s still got so much potential. 

• Like 2

As good as a couple of our receivers are, we should build our passing game through the tight ends.  Hooper/Njoku is a real luxury.  Then throw in the rookie who will develop.  Our tight ends should have lots and lots of red zone touchdowns.  Work Njoku or Hooper out of the slot and the other guy next to the tackle.  I see no reason we shouldn't try to keep Njoku long-term if he gets back to being productive this season. 

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Id offer to sign Garrett for a 5 years 105 million 21 million per year, less than Donald, more than Lawrence. 

That’s probably pretty close imo.

Njoku id offer 3 years 21 million, I woultn aggressively pursue him. 

I don’t think either side is looking to do anything long term right now.

Njoku hasn’t proven enough and he’s coming off a poor year for a number of reasons, not all of which are his fault.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Me either. At all. I legit don’t get the hate for him. Kitchen put him in the dog house last year. That wasn’t his fault. Kitchens was a moron. He was really good bakers first year. And how could anyone judge him the previous years with those trash cans at QB? Everyone rags on his hands but I don’t think it’s so bad. It’s not like he’s braylon Edwards. Everyone drops passes. Obj and javris are always at the top of that list every year. He’s still got so much potential. 

The people ragging on David now are probably the same people who didn’t want to draft him.