Guess the Rookie's Numbers

bigben07MVP

I always think it's fun to predict what numbers the rookies will wear. 

Numbers that are unofficially retired - 1, 32, 36, 43, 52, 58, 59, 63, 86

Chase Claypool - 83 - His college number. I don't know if we have given out 83 since Heath retired though...

Alex Highsmith - 95 - Only number in the 90's remaining and his college number was 5. 

Anthony McFarland Jr. - 21 - Small RBs typically go for numbers in the low 20s. Anything in the 30s or 40s on him would be gross. I could also see him going 25

Kevin Dotson - 79 - He held a poll for fans on twitter to decide his number and of course 69 won, but 79 would be way more bad ***. I also wouldn't mind if he took 73. 

Antoine Brooks Jr - 25 - His college number is available

Carlos Davis - 75 - This one was harder. All the 90s numbers are taken (besides 95 who I gave to Highsmith). Buggs has his college number. He could go 79 as well. 

Edited by bigben07MVP
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Dcash4 said:

Glad Claypool was wearing 80’s in college. Someone in our receiving core needs too. The teens get less cool when everyone is doing it. 

And they should take 10 away from Switz. He is ruining a fun number. 

And TE's wear 80's also B|

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 95lloyd said:

Gentry got given 83 last year.  Big Ben asked him to change it because he loved Heath so much didn’t want to pass to a different 83.  Be interesting to see how he feels this year.

I think that was because he was a tight end honestly because I realized Cobi Hamilton wore 83 after Heath left. Will certainly be interesting to see if they give it to him though.

• Like 3