Everything Offseason Programs (OTA's and more)

RaidersAreOne

This will be a year like no other. Everything is expected to be digital and MM mentioned he doesn't expect to see the rookies in person until Training Camp. Let's keep all news, notes and rumors regarding OTA's and other offseason team stuff here.

Edited by RaidersAreOne

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 5:11 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

You have to be a real ****** to not attend the virtual offseason program.... besides s death in the family there isn’t much in the way of excuses.

ive wondered why the teams don’t send each player those underarm our shirts with the GPS/tracking chip in them and have them do specific workouts From an iPad  (like Pelaton does with their bikes).  That way teams can monitor and analyze each players workouts.

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Still staring down his receiver.  I wonder if you put Richard off to the side to watch if every once in a while Carr would throw it to him out habit.  I imagine Richard just minding his own business about to take a sip of a Gatorade and then bam!  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

Still staring down his receiver.  I wonder if you put Richard off to the side to watch if every once in a while Carr would throw it to him out habit.  I imagine Richard just minding his own business about to take a sip of a Gatorade and then bam!  

Unbelievable...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

Unbelievable...

I have criticized Carr a lot but this was just a joke.  Love seeing everyone out there working together.  To bad we can not get our DBs out there also but we have to practice social distancing.  We could have Worley, Joyner, and Joseph out there and have no chance of transmission.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I have criticized Carr a lot but this was just a joke.  Love seeing everyone out there working together.  To bad we can not get our DBs out there also but we have to practice social distancing.  We could have Worley, Joyner, and Joseph out there and have no chance of transmission.

My homie was joking that since this whole “6feet social distancing” carr will be forced to throw it more than 6 yards now. No more 65% of passes thrown at the los 

he also said Carr started the corona thing by pissing off China with all the “dirt ball” throw away passes produced by his rocket arm which could be felt on the other side of the world continuously

I know kinda lame but I chuckled a lil

• Like 2