Everything Offseason Programs (OTA's and more)

RaidersAreOne

On 7/22/2020 at 7:27 AM, dante9876 said:

Its funny that the same arguments used against cooper are the same arguments people hate to see used against carr. The dogg, the fight, the numbers dont tell whole story, the inconsistency frim the eye test amd mentally soft. Carr and cooper might literally be the same type of player at two different positions. Talented enough to be great, but only mentally strong enough to be good. 

Cheers To Wine GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 7/22/2020 at 11:11 AM, Darbsk said:

Don't agree with this sorry. Carr has always been a team first player and HAD a penchant for gritty 4th qtr comebacks, he's got the mental strength to do that, he's played with some terrible teams and is by nature a conservative passer currently in a conservative WCO, that is what we're seeing IMO rather than the Cooper issues. He obviously has faults but they are not the same.

fixed!

It’s interesting and I personally find it odd that we identified goal line rushing (and short distance rushing) as a major weakness that needs to be improved upon.... yet added no RBs with any power.

Idk If the coaches reviewed the tape and felt like our struggles in that area were due to poor play calling (which was the case often) or poor OL blocking .... and not RBs ability to run with power in these instances.  Personally I think it was a combination of all three.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

It’s interesting and I personally find it odd that we identified goal line rushing (and short distance rushing) as a major weakness that needs to be improved upon.... yet added no RBs with any power.

Idk If the coaches reviewed the tape and felt like our struggles in that area were due to poor play calling (which was the case often) or poor OL blocking .... and not RBs ability to run with power in these instances.  Personally I think it was a combination of all three.

We need a Zach Crockett. I do not know how many times on saw him on short yardage plays have a free defender in the hole and he would still have enough to fall forward and pick up a yard or two.

19 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

We need a Zach Crockett. I do not know how many times on saw him on short yardage plays have a free defender in the hole and he would still have enough to fall forward and pick up a yard or two.

I loved Crockett.... Ritchie and Crockett was probably one of the best FB duo’s in a long time.  Zack would get you the first down or TD 9.5/10 times.  He was a battering ram!

3 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I loved Crockett.... Ritchie and Crockett was probably one of the best FB duo’s in a long time.  Zack would get you the first down or TD 9.5/10 times.  He was a battering ram!

Who's out there that could fill that role?