2021 Draft Thread

Abe56

Nah, I think JD is going QB. 

As I mentioned before, I like all three options. It's just tough to decide which one. Fields & Lance are my guys, but Wilson is talented. 

The 49ers willing to make that trade this early just for the #3 pick shows how valuable this QB draft class is. We can't trade back thinking we can always find a QB next year. 

• Like 2

Just now, rickyt31 said:

Nah, I think JD is going QB. 

As I mentioned before, I like all three options. It's just tough to decide which one. Fields & Lance are my guys, but Wilson is talented. 

The 49ers willing to make that trade this early just for the #3 pick shows how valuable this QB draft class is. We can't trade back thinking we can always find a QB next year. 

that happened to MM.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

If Douglas was keeping Darnold then yeah he takes that deal. This pretty much wraps up any debate whether or not we're taking a QB. 

I just don’t see why you pay that price for leftovers. Give me Bosa and 3 and SF can take their pick of the litter. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sapo28 said:

I just don’t see why you pay that price for leftovers. Give me Bosa and 3 and SF can take their pick of the litter. 

Some teams dont value 1st round picks that much especially when core parts of your team are filled. The 49ers know the QB position has been holding them back and cant keep waiting especially after passing on Watson and Mahomes during their GM/HC first draft. 

Just now, JetsandI said:

that happened to MM.

Right. It's only a good plan if you're not in position to draft a QB. We have enough picks to build around and get our QB. No reason to trade back. I really believe some people don't want the best players, they just like having picks. lol 

• Like 1