2021 Draft Thread

Abe56

30 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Let’s say Saleh and LaFleur want Wilson but Douglas wants someone else. Who do you guys think we pick?

Whoever wins the cage match between Saleh and JD is who we pick. Just a guess on my part. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

It would appear that I need to switch my focus to who I want us to draft at QB at 2 now.

Cant wait to ruin another highly drafted QB

Yup I think we are going QB at 2 and I'm leaning towards Zach Wilson. I just hate the idea of drafting him or Fields beacsue I think they both are going to flop. If I had to pick one it would be Wilson. I also have faith in JD so if he likes that QB I will go along with it. 

It would appear that I need to switch my focus to who I want us to draft at QB at 2 now.

What makes you think Saleh’s staff will ruin any QB we draft?

Well we better invest in the o-line and some playmakers in FA. Can’t be penny pinching. 

3 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

Have you seen the Jets track on rookie QB

Ken O'brien, Browing Nagle, Mark Sanchez, Christin Hack, Sam Darnold, Richard Todd, 

I have. Have you seen the track record of Saleh’s coaching staff with young QB’s?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Goodness gracious, Christian Hackenberg...that took me back, and I threw up a little in my mouth.

Now that's a QB we handled completely wrong. Gave him absolutely zero reps year 1 then threw him out there in the pre-season like he was the guy. Just terrible on Macc and Bowles part. Not that Hackenberg would have been good but it was bad. 

8 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Now that's a QB we handled completely wrong. Gave him absolutely zero reps year 1 then threw him out there in the pre-season like he was the guy. Just terrible on Macc and Bowles part. Not that Hackenberg would have been good but it was bad. 

We’ve handled every QB wrong. Be would’ve screwed up every franchise QB right now if they were here. And unfortunately I don’t see anything changing. Until we get a GM that values offense... nothing will change. JD doesn’t seem to value offense except on the OL.