2021 Draft Thread

Abe56

8 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

There's no way you guys saw Fields intermediate throws and were impressed. 

His deep stuff was really good tho. 

And that’s the difference between he and Wilson. The timing and anticipation throws are what sets Wilson apart in my opinion. Both are fabulous athletes and have big time arms. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, xenajets said:

And that’s the difference between he and Wilson. The timing and anticipation throws are what sets Wilson apart in my opinion. Both are fabulous athletes and have big time arms. 

Yeah it was clear, I blame the way tOSU ran their offense tho because Fields never had to anticipate guys breaking open he only had to wait for it. If he can get that part of his game down he could be very, very good but its easier said than done. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yeah it was clear, I blame the way tOSU ran their offense tho because Fields never had to anticipate guys breaking open he only had to wait for it. If he can get that part of his game down he could be very, very good but its easier said than done. 

I think your spot on when you say easier said than done. It’s very difficult to ‘untrain’ something and change habits that he’s had for years at OSU. 

With Sam it was ‘if he can just cut out the turnovers’....needless to say he didn’t 🙈

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xenajets said:

I think your spot on when you say easier said than done. It’s very difficult to ‘untrain’ something and change habits that he’s had for years at OSU. 

With Sam it was ‘if he can just cut out the turnovers’....needless to say he didn’t 🙈

Yup, if Darnold didn't turn the ball over so much we probably would still be bad but he wouldn't be at the risk of losing his job. 

26 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

A healthy Enunwa was a beast, just couldn't stay healthy

2 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Loved Enunwa, a damn shame he couldn’t stay healthy. Could have been a consistent 1K WR for us imo 

Yeah he was a savage. Just loved seeing people try tackling him 😂😂

• Like 1

Enunwa hurt us in so many ways. We always assumed we had a descent WR group because of him. But he would then get hurt and we’d send out practice squad guys. Macc should have closed the book earlier on him. It’s unfortunate because I thought he had a chance to be legit.