2021 Draft Thread

Abe56

2 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

I see that the Zach Wilson overhype train has already left the station and is racing down the tracks.

Sigh.

train help GIF

Me, KONY, Dr.O, Newage and Xrade pushing the last few members on. C’mon man just get on this train......

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jetjuice said:

So the only flaw you can name is that he throws 50:50 balls? That's usually a win for a WR, and we just signed a 6'4" beast.

Suggest you eat JT OSullivan with QB school on YouTube, his series on QBs is a quality

I really could care less about taking a CB high this year. Stack the offense as much as you can. Worry about defense next year. I want OL (x2), RB, WR, TE all taken care of. Wilson needs to be in as good of a situation as we can with the resources we have. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I really could care less about taking a CB high this year. Stack the offense as much as you can. Worry about defense next year. I want OL (x2), RB, WR, TE all taken care of. Wilson needs to be in as good of a situation as we can with the resources we have. 

This all day

don’t care if we give up 40 ppg this year as long as we go into 2022 knowing we have a QB

Edited by GangGreen420
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

This all day

don’t care if we give up 40 ppg this year as long as we go into 2022 knowing we have a QB

I wouldnt be surprised if we went Offense with our 1st 3 picks.

Sowmthing like Wilson, at 23 we take Etienne (not a giant fan of rd 1 rb) and 2nd round go OL or TE (The penn st TE was initially a 1st rd lock but noone talks about him anymore and I cant spell his name)

Making sure Wilson is set up succeed is vastly more important for us in 2022 rather than winning games quite frankly. Build up that offense with you players. Address the Cb position next year. Select a guy in the mid rounds this year and maybe they’re a steal. But during up that OL and getting a RB is top priority.

• Like 1

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Making sure Wilson is set up succeed is vastly more important for us in 2022 rather than winning games quite frankly. Build up that offense with you players. Address the Cb position next year. Select a guy in the mid rounds this year and maybe they’re a steal. But during up that OL and getting a RB is top priority.

I think winning games is still important. These guys won 2 games last year, winning still matters and helps build the culture up. 

I dont think we have to choose between ensuring our QB is well equipped to win games and winning games. I mean ultimately I rather score 21 and win than 35 and lose personally. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I think winning games is still important. These guys won 2 games last year, winning still matters and helps build the culture up. 

I dont think we have to choose between ensuring our QB is well equipped to win games and winning games. I mean ultimately I rather score 21 and win than 35 and lose personally. 

My friend, we think very much alike.

Some of these guys are talking out of both sides of their mouth. On one hand, they're sick of being the laughing stock of the NFL and want to bring a winning culture to NY immediately. On the other hand, the same people are suggesting they don't care if our defense is bad enough to go winless.

A defensive minded head coach and a GM who's a former lineman is NOT going to ignore defense.

You play to win the game.