2021 Draft Thread

Abe56

23 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

We are more than 2 weeks away from the Night One.   2021 predraft period is still boring as F.

It sure is, most GM's are set with their draft plans, and I can't see much activity till draft night. Sure looks like the first three picks will go fast and after those picks who knows, it could get crazy. 

6 hours ago, doumeyer said:

In 1965 the Jets took two QB's in their first three high picks in the draft that year.  They took Joe Namath & John Huarte, the Heisman Trophy winner. I don't think you will ever see that happen again.

I'm definitely not against drafting two in general, but I'm 100% against it with the top 6 picks as mentioned earlier. If we're in the 4th and the highest grade you have available is a QB, take him. If he works out, you'll be able to trade him for a boat load of picks to build around your starter. 

Just now, Bronx Born and Raised said:

Can Jenkins play OT also?  Always nice to have versatility in case of injuries.

Also, does anyone know why Wyatt is slipping in Mocks?  Anyone have an opinion as to where he might be drafted?

He is a RT. He can plat G too

51 minutes ago, Bronx Born and Raised said:

Can Jenkins play OT also?  Always nice to have versatility in case of injuries.

Also, does anyone know why Wyatt is slipping in Mocks?  Anyone have an opinion as to where he might be drafted?

I believe he is slipping because of a down 2020. I don’t believe he will get past round 2.