2021 Draft Thread

Abe56

Yeah, I hate the articles about how the Jets are going to ruin the next QB. They come up every year for QBs and free agents. 

I don't think JD has anything to gain out of selling the idea of the Jets picking Fields. I think he's sending the team down to watch him workout with NFL coaches and scout some of oline prospects. I still think we will likely go Wilson, but he's not doing the same for Mac Jones. I believe Wilson & Field's pro days gave JD the confidence to trade Sam. 

24 minutes ago, xenajets said:

I know it’s pathetic. Some douch click baiting. Mark Schlerth was chatting ****e the other day too. 

We all know the Jets have been the butt of many jokes and vitriol. They earned it. However, making assumptions about the future based on the past when we have a new FO and coaching staff is just ignorant. Even the ownership has changed a bit for the better.

The *** clown Utah author is claiming we will ruin the new QB because we have in the past. He completely dismissed the newly led Jets.

3 hours ago, xrade said:

We all know the Jets have been the butt of many jokes and vitriol. They earned it. However, making assumptions about the future based on the past when we have a new FO and coaching staff is just ignorant. Even the ownership has changed a bit for the better.

The *** clown Utah author is claiming we will ruin the new QB because we have in the past. He completely dismissed the newly led Jets.

Xrade, don't let these **** MAGGOTS get to you. They are all the same they hide behind their keyboard, and type out what ever they want whether it true or not.

3 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Xrade, don't let these **** MAGGOTS get to you. They are all the same they hide behind their keyboard, and type out what ever they want whether it true or not.

I know that and I don’t let it bother me. I don’t pay attention to almost any media covering any aspect. I was merely conveying my deep disdain and the reason why I think this useless bottom feeder is just sowing discontent. There are some who believe this crap. 

8 hours ago, xrade said:

I know that and I don’t let it bother me. I don’t pay attention to almost any media covering any aspect. I was merely conveying my deep disdain and the reason why I think this useless bottom feeder is just sowing discontent. There are some who believe this crap. 

It’s more the average Fan who just turns on sports once everyday or so and hears people bad mouthing us, Without knowing details. So they try and act like they know stuff and they bad mouth is to friends. And that’s why the Jets have this image.

Winning games changes that. And that’s really it. So until that happens. Average fans will always look at the Jets like we’re a joke. And quite frankly... they’re right. 

I just don't get the day 2 pro day. These guys went and watched him workout and do his thing. Now this late before the draft do you really think these guys will lose 2 days just to watch him workout again. I think they know what he can and can't do. I think a lot of GM's and scouts think there is more can't than can. If you did your job on Day 1 then there should be no day 2. I'm glad JD and the boys where not there on Day 2. They have to go over a lot of game film and talk about who will fit the system who will they take at what spots and see diffrenet situations that could happen in the draft. I think Wilson was the pick at his Pro day. They had him and Fields close but Wilson pro day put him over the top.