2021 Draft Thread

Abe56

2021 Reese's Senior Bowl is still on. You lie, KOT. lol.

Not sure how will it work for those scouts that share information about prospects but I hope we get enough info online.

https://www.seniorbowl.com/accepted-invites/

No Tre Walker?   Not cool.

Charles Snowden should be on black list. lol. 

Carlos Basham Jr is listed as DL instead of Edge?   Really?

Landon Dickerson probably withdraws because of knee injury.

Elerson Smith is the most exciting unknown prospect to learn about.

And some more. You are on your own.

The issue is for me if we decide to stick with Darnold is that while Sewell is great. We just drafted a talented OT. So yes having 2 great OTs for a decade is great. But resources should be spread out more.

I think we just need to turn the page on Darnold. And even if we stick with Darnold... I prefer a trade back scenario and drafting one of Chase or Smith

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

The issue is for me if we decide to stick with Darnold is that while Sewell is great. We just drafted a talented OT. So yes having 2 great OTs for a decade is great. But resources should be spread out more.

I think we just need to turn the page on Darnold. And even if we stick with Darnold... I prefer a trade back scenario and drafting one of Chase or Smith

I agree darnold should be out but you can’t really put a price tag on 2 elite tackles

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Losing that sure first round pick that we were going to pick has screw ever thing up. Now we are in limbo again every body has a different idea what we should do. It was great when we were all on the same page.

With all the hype Sewell is generating, if the Fields and Wilson hype continues, we might be able to sell our #2 for an incredible haul. There are probably just as many teams drooling over a franchise LT that are in need of a QB. I know we are one of those teams, but we are also the team that's closest to a total reboot. Imagine netting another first round or even two for our #2 - we could end up with 6 or so picks in the first two rounds between 2021 and 2022.

30 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Sewell/Pitts/Harris with 1/1/2

Who says no?

mitch mcconell would. 

No seriously, I don't hate this at all. I'm just having a hard time seeing JD agreeing to moving his 21 year old franchise LT to the right side instead of taking a RT with the Sea pick. 

• Like 3