2021 nfl mock draft thread

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

This lt without a shadow of doubt is the next all-pro decade team baring unforseen injuries. 

It funny how yall are butt hurt over taking a franchise LT and still getting a franchise caliber qb instead of a franchise qb and a good not great LT.

Lol, maybe because Lawrence is a shoe in franchise QB that is being heralded as the best QB prospect since Luck and the guy you're mocking isn't a sure thing?

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize we've had **** at QB for a long time and getting someone you know is going to be a stud over a question mark at the most important position is, certainly in my eyes, a much more superior route to go. 

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

Well seeing i havent really scouted up the players much yet im not 100% fimiliar with his name. 

If you haven’t scouted him much yet, to the point that you don’t know his name, how are you making all these declarations about him?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pwny said:

If you haven’t scouted him much yet, to the point that you don’t know his name, how are you making all these declarations about him?

"He's the best Boselli/Pace, but I have yet to watch him."

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Is that like how tua wasn't the 1st qb drafted this year? The year before that was Herbert and he didn't declare. 

Personally i rather have Trey Lance based on stats but haven't watched him. I also think lawrence benefits from arguebly a top 3 wr school. 

If Lawrence falls down and breaks his hip, and another QB prospect comes along and puts together one of the single best seasons in CFB history...sure, he probably won't go 1st overall anymore.  Just like Tua slipping a few spots due to those extreme circumstances.

5 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

To a point but when your qb is 35+ years old and the guys are considered starting qb talent you probably should take a qb over a rb. 

If minshew was picked in the 1st round last year and we all know he should have been offensive rookie of the year, are you really gonna replace him after 2 years especially when the fan base loves him

Think about the previous statement long and hard. 

Last time i checked the fan base wasnt in charge of personnel changes

Also who did he beat for OROY? Oh yea Jones and Kyler...stiff competition *eye roll* Jacobs was going to win no matter what

21 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

This LT is like odgen/pace/Boselli good

Sewell is going to go into this year as probably the most hyped T in a very long time. If you are sitting at 1 though you trade that pick to someone who is willing to mortgage the future for Lawrence if you don’t take Lawrence yourself. 

3 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Tamorrion Terry

QB with highest pick and then Terry with our 2nd first round pick. He is going to be an absolute stud.

Chark/Terry on the outside and Shenault in the slot with Lawrence under center.

oh yes daddy.

Terry is going to be high up there next year. One of my favorite players in the 2021 class.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Sewell is going to go into this year as probably the most hyped T in a very long time. If you are sitting at 1 though you trade that pick to someone who is willing to mortgage the future for Lawrence if you don’t take Lawrence yourself. 

Im not buying a premium membership to sim mock draft trades at this point.  At this point chalk it up we traded for multiple picks next year for like the 3rd pick in this draft as fields/lawrence go 1 and 2

Edited by LinderFournette

4 hours ago, Tugboat said:

If Lawrence falls down and breaks his hip, and another QB prospect comes along and puts together one of the single best seasons in CFB history...sure, he probably won't go 1st overall anymore.  Just like Tua slipping a few spots due to those extreme circumstances.

What about Herbert sir;) also its debatable if the hip made him slip in qb rankings. Burrow was on fire the entire season. 

Edited by LinderFournette

8 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Cuz i havent done so individually bit based on multiple other people 1 can gather a good picture

6qLh47C.jpg

4BnSKtG.jpg

I’d never put my name behind someone else’s thoughts on a player. But I guess you can if you want. Doesn’t seem like the greatest idea, especially given you’re putting him #1 overall and I haven’t seen anyone suggest he’s a better prospect than Lawrence, not even accounting for the value of a QB. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

What about Herbert sir;) also its debatable if the hip made him slip in qb rankings. Burrow was on fire the entire season. 

What about Herbert, exactly?

But i mean yeah...like i said, if a QB comes along and has a Burrow-like season, maybe Lawrence doesn't go #1 after all.  But it'll have to be a QB to knock him off that pedestal.  Or something unexpected and serious, like Tua and his injury.

Best case scenario is we get picks 1 and 2, trade Yann for another first rounder...

1.1 Trevor Lawrence QB

1.2 Penei Sewell OT

1.YannTrade Kyle Pitts TE

2.1 - Travis Etienne RB

Then we got 120M in cap space to play with. The Jags dynasty begins... Ok back to reality.

• Like 1