LinderFournette

2021 nfl mock draft thread

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Ultimately, I think the team that gets the #1 pick is gonna be one that has only a few stars and sees a good number of them injured and hit by COVID. 

The thing that intrigues me about this is most of the worst teams in the NFL have a young QB. Bengals, Jets, Washington, NYG, Miami, Arizona, etc. Makes for a good situation if we end up from 3-6 to either move up or sit and still get Fields/Lance.

22 hours ago, .Buzz said:

The thing that intrigues me about this is most of the worst teams in the NFL have a young QB. Bengals, Jets, Washington, NYG, Miami, Arizona, etc. Makes for a good situation if we end up from 3-6 to either move up or sit and still get Fields/Lance.

Unless someone else trades up to them. They'd be willing to move down

On 8/11/2020 at 9:31 PM, .Buzz said:

Fields is pretty meh and while lance is intriguing hes not day 1 ready and would be a bortles like pick. 

This sim had some weird.

1 Trevor Lawrence, QB Clemson. 

10 Penei Sewell, OT Oregon franchise lt

33 Christian Barmore, IDL alabama Helps solidify the DL and thrived as a 4i tho he can be a 1 or 3

65 Chuba Hubbard, RB OK. State fournette replacement

96 Tre' McKitty, TE Georgia capable of playing all 3 te spots.  

105 Reed Blankenship, S MTSU safety competion for Wilson. 

128 Jaycee Horn, CB South Carolina cb competition

160 Jeremiah Moon, EDGE Florida Edge depth

192 Charleston Rambo, WR Oklahoma wr competition.  Effective at all 3 levels

I think we’ll know we’re in hell when Rivers dive bombs this year and the Colts end up with the #1 pick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pwny said:

I think we’ll know we’re in hell when Rivers dive bombs this year and the Colts end up with the #1 pick

They still have Brissett as a backup so we should be able to steer clear of that madness I'd hope.

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Could be worse places like the flaming thumbtacks. 

46 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Could be worse places like the flaming thumbtacks. 

Nothing will be worse than a team getting Peyton Manning, having one bad year, getting Andrew Luck, having a mediocre year and a bad year, and then landing Lawrence.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, pwny said:

Nothing will be worse than a team getting Peyton Manning, having one bad year, getting Andrew Luck, having a mediocre year and a bad year, and then landing Lawrence.

U forgot how the titans gave us 3 l's in the 1999 season and we only suffered 3 l's.

That being said lawrence could be another Winston/mariota which are busts.

The team i don't want too see him on his the pats

Edited by LinderFournette

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

U forgot how the titans gave us 3 l's in the 1999 season and we only suffered 3 l's.

That being said lawrence could be another Winston/mariota which are busts.

The team i don't want too see him on his the pats

First off, no one will ever forget what happened in 1999. 2nd, 1 year of suffering doesnt make up for the fact that we went from playing against 1 of the GOATs to another really freakin good prospect and QB when healthy over like what 20 years where we had very little above average success with the position at that time

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

First off, no one will ever forget what happened in 1999. 2nd, 1 year of suffering doesnt make up for the fact that we went from playing against 1 of the GOATs to another really freakin good prospect and QB when healthy over like what 20 years where we had very little above average success with the position at that time

Yeah, I’m literally just making a point to note how ****ty it would be if one team lucked their way into the three best QB prospects of the last 30 years.

It’s not that deep. 

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Yeah, I’m literally just making a point to note how ****ty it would be if one team lucked their way into the three best QB prospects of the last 30 years.

It’s not that deep. 

Kind of similar to how the Bears felt when the Packers went from Favre to Aaron Rodgers albeit the prospect stature wasn't on that level

1 Trevor Lawrence, QB Clemson

10 Jaylen Twyman, IDL Pittsburgh while he probably doesn't fit caldwells mold i dont think he can pass up the production this guy has.  He profiles to me as an explosive 3 tech with his size and athleticism

33 Jackson Carman, OT Clemson potential franchise left tackle. 

65 Brevin Jordan, TE miami(FL) te of the future since oliver is not durable

96 Shaka Toney, EDGE Penn State at 6 foot 3 240 hes not the biggest but his athleticism is pretty good. 

105 Dazz Newsome, WR UNC starting slot wr

128 Kenneth Gainwell, RB Memphis quick productive all-aroubd back and has shown some willingness to block in pass-pro

160 Tariq Castro-Fields, CB Penn State cb competition

192 Micheal Clemons, EDGE Texas A&M a moldable ball of clay with some nice traits.  At 6 foot 5 270 he might be a good fit to be a big end. 

On 8/18/2020 at 2:22 PM, pwny said:

Get in *****, we're going armageddoning.

On 8/18/2020 at 4:22 PM, pwny said:

is Indy so bad that even him doing that could get them #1 though? They still have a good 1-2 punch at RB, a beast OL and a decent defense. Plus they play in our division