Best rookies by position in 2020

Danger

Taylor and Dobbins will both have a lot of success at RB with their teams/production and expectations.

I think that a lot of WR will have a lot of success on their respective teams.

I think Biadasz will be an instant starter on the Cowboys OL surrounded by a lot of other good ones. Great fit for both parties there.

Really hard not to just pick the first player drafted in most of these.

Exceptions would be WR: I think Lamb will have the best rookie season, by far.  He doesn't have an injury, like Jeudy supposedly does, and he's not a deep threat WR going to a QB who doesn't throw deep, like Ruggs.  Raegor would be my alt.

DT: I'd put Kinlaw ahead of Brown too.  Not just because I had him ranked above Brown, but because he's going to a staaaaacked DL in San Fran.  Brown will be with a great DL as well, but not to the same degree.

S: Antoine Winfield.  Going to Tampa with Brady and the ridiculous receiving corps, he should have a lot of opportunities to play centerfield and intercept passes, since they'll be in some shootouts.

OL: That one is tough, but I don't see it being Ruiz, since I think he's changing positions?  It's also the hardest to quantify, so I doubt we'll have consensus.

RB: I like CEH, but not as much as some others.  Taylor is the obvious one.  Going to a team with great OLs and an experienced QB, and being Derrick Henry lite, he should excel right away.

Biggest difference maker in these cases are the surrounding cast. It can either help you alot or hurt you alot.

QB- Joe Burrow - Unless Herbert gets on the field early.

RB- JK Dobbins

WR- Ceedee Lamb

OT- Tristan Wirfs

OG- Caser Ruiz

C- Tyler Biadez- TBH I don't know if any of these guys start.

DE- Chase Young

DT- Derrick Brown

OLB- Patrick Queen

CB- CJ Henderson

S- Antoine Winfield Jr.

QB: Joe Burrow

RB: Clyde Edwards-Helaire (due to getting most reps)

WR: Henry Ruggs

TE: Adam Trautman

OT: Jedrick Wills

OG: Logan Stenberg

C: Tyler Biadasz

DE: Chase Young

DT: Derrick Brown

OLB: Isaiah Simmons

MLB: Shaq Quarterman

CB: Jeffery Okudah

FS: Grant Delpit

SS: Antoine Winfield