OC: Cesar Ruiz
EDGE: Chase Young
DT: Derrick Brown
LB: Patrick Queen
S: Xavier McKinney
CB: Jeff Okudah

• Like 1

20 hours ago, CatalystNX said:

If he's healthy he's every bit as talented and the Dolphins have a better supporting cast. Although, admittedly neither situation is ideal.

No he isn't.  

Underthrows his targets all the time.  

Tua's probably going to be out of the league in 2 years max.  

3 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Cam Akers is better than both of them. Rams made a homerun pick with Akers!

Absolutely not.  

He's a bigger body than can be dual purpose like LeVeon Bell, but he's slow as hell.  

LA had the chance to take Dobbins and they blew it. 

I mean, they were stupid to even get rid of Todd Gurley to begin with, but that's because "genius" McVay didn't know how to utilize him.  

On 4/29/2020 at 6:30 PM, RamblinMan99 said:

Tua's probably going to be out of the league in 2 years max.  

I have no investment for or against the Dolphins, but frankly this sounds like a hater's take.

• Like 2

DT: Derrick Brown

Runner Up: Bravvion Roy

DE: Yetur Totes-McGotes

CB: Troy Pride Jr  

Runner Up: Stanley Thomas-Oliver III

S: Jeremy Chinn

Runner up: Kenny Robinson

I don’t have many thoughts for the offensive side of the ball and LB is a ridiculous position anyway.  I am, in this as I am in every aspect of life, unbiased.

QB: Joe Burrow
RB: Clyde Edwards-Helaire 
WR: Ceedee Lamb 
TE: Josiah Deugara
OT: Andrew Thomas
OG: Tristan Wifs
OC: Cesar Ruiz
EDGE: K'Lavon Chaisson 
DT: Javon Kinlaw 
LB: Jordyn Brooks 
S: Grant Delpit 
CB: CJ Henderson

On 4/28/2020 at 5:40 AM, Nabbs4u said:

To many mouths to feed in that Offense for him to put up the numbers he'd need IMO. 

Well he will have mega numbers. While everyone tries to cover their WRs,  he will be wide open on a LB with room to run.   He's going to be crazy good in that offense.

6 hours ago, m haynes said:

Well he will have mega numbers. While everyone tries to cover their WRs,  he will be wide open on a LB with room to run.   He's going to be crazy good in that offense.

Why does everyone keep assuming the player who had 130 total yds and 2TD in the SB is just going to be tossed aside for a rookie? Not start and cut into CEH reps much like Miles Sanders went through last year in Philly the 1st 1/2 of the season? A rookie learning a Andy Reid complex offense in this Covid virtual training world the NFL is currently in? No Rookie camp, no OTA's, no hands on reps to correct, ect...

At most CEH will be splitting reps his rookie year with Damien Williams baring injury. Now his 2nd year, yes look out. I just dont think he'll put up the numbers needed to supplant one of the rookie QB's who will probably win the award.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Why does everyone keep assuming the player who had 130 total yds and 2TD in the SB is just going to be tossed aside for a rookie? Not start and cut into CEH reps much like Miles Sanders went through last year in Philly the 1st 1/2 of the season? A rookie learning a Andy Reid complex offense in this Covid virtual training world the NFL is currently in? No Rookie camp, no OTA's, no hands on reps to correct, ect...

At most CEH will be splitting reps his rookie year with Damien Williams baring injury. Now his 2nd year, yes look out. I just dont think he'll put up the numbers needed to supplant one of the rookie QB's who will probably win the award.

Only way he gets snaps is if D-Will gets hurt, which is likely to happen so there’s a good chance he gets playing time early.