Multiplying the Multiplicity of Mister Zimmer's Multiple Defense

RpMc

good to see the defense stepping into form. we're great on third downs again (4th in the league right now) but the one thing that is uncharacteristic is that we have been bad in the red zone, where we're pretty much always good/great.

and yeah griffen has been a revelation. we definitely wouldn't be getting the same consistent pass rush out of wonnum, jones or weatherly. 

14 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I wish we still had signatures like we did on the old boards. I’d be happy to make a signature bet on that 500 yard prediction.

The Dallas offense is sitting at 460 yds/gm right now -- #1 in the league. I would caution against your own bet. Losing Peterson is huge.

2 hours ago, babababa said:

The Dallas offense is sitting at 460 yds/gm right now -- #1 in the league. I would caution against your own bet. Losing Peterson is huge.

Dallas offense. Not Dak passing yardage. Big difference between a team getting 500 total yards and a QB throwing for it. So yeah, I’d take that bet. 

But then again, I’m not coming in all doomy and gloomy before they’ve even had the coin toss….every single week. 

• Like 1

It doesn't matter how many yards Prescott throws for, the game will be close.  The 3 games Zimmer teams have had vs Dallas (granted 1 of them was the infamous Priefer-coached Thursday game) were decided by 2, 3 and 4 pts, with Dallas coming out on top 2 of the 3 times (the Thursday game and last year's Dalton-led game which the Vikings again should have won).  In the game that the Vikings won with Prescott at the helm, Dak threw for nearly 400 yds...and the Vikings still won by 4 (if I remember correctly, it was won on a late INT by a Vikings' defensive player).

• Like 1