Multiplying the Multiplicity of Mister Zimmer's Multiple Defense

RpMc

31 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Come home, Gus!

They run a similar scheme (and is also a former HC himself), so it would be a fit, but likely won't happen.  If he wants to significantly reboot his career and get another HC job, he could get it done...although being a defensive guy, Zim would still get all the glory. 

3 minutes ago, swede700 said:

They run a similar scheme (and is also a former HC himself), so it would be a fit, but likely won't happen.  If he wants to significantly reboot his career and get another HC job, he could get it done...although being a defensive guy, Zim would still get all the glory. 

Given the direction that the league is going, I’d have think that at 54, Bradley has to know that his odds of getting another HC job are slim to none. 

If there are changes in the coaching staff, I’ll be interested to see what types of coaches Zimmer will be able to bring in. 

Not having a new contract last year I think really hurt his ability to hire some good coaches to his staff. And left him with promoting from within. 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

The defense is rounding into form. It will be Zimmer's lack of adjustments on offense that will ultimately cost him his job.

I don’t trust it yet. We had two games with mostly lousy QB play from Goff and Mayfield. I’ll give them credit for shutting down Wilson in the second half of the Seattle game but I wouldn’t be surprised if Prescott has a game like Murray did in a few weeks. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

The defense is rounding into form. It will be Zimmer's lack of adjustments on offense that will ultimately cost him his job.

I'm sure it will round out of form when we go back to playing good QBs.

Dak, Herbert, Lamar and Rodgers will light us up