Pentagon releases UFO videos

pwny

You all kept joking that 2020 was so crazy and that the only thing reasonable to come next would be aliens. And look what you’ve done.

29 minutes ago, theJ said:

I feel like i saw these months ago?

You probably did.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/27/politics/pentagon-ufo-videos/index.html

The Navy previously acknowledged the veracity of the videos in September of last year. They are officially releasing them now, "in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos," according to Pentagon spokesperson Sue Gough.

"After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems," said Gough in a statement, "and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena."

1 minute ago, Glen said:

I wanna see the argument against alien life not being probable 

The argument is:

We know there's near limitless stars, but because we don't know the exact conditions for life, we can't give a percentage chance to there being life, let alone intelligent life. Becasue probable means over 50%, you cannot claim it's probable. It's almost solely a pedantic argument based on language.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We solved the mystery of why @pwny started the thread. This is pettiness I can get behind.

Nah, but since it's here, we might as well have the argument that was a foundation of TAST for near a decade.

• Like 2