Absurdly Early 2021 Mock Draft

BayRaider

https://www.thedraftnetwork.com/mockDraft/mLZ39eGyYX

- Obviously way too early, draft rankings and mocks will probably look nothing like this come January. Bored and have never done an “Early Mock” before. 

- Quite a bit of prediction on my part, as once again, the rankings you see on sites right now will look nothing like what you will see come January. 

- Lance may propel himself into a Top 2 Draft Pick. The 2 Projected QBs (Lawrence, Fields) are almost never the Top 2 Actual QBs. 

- Sorry if I have your team sucking? 

• Like 1

Im not complaining cuz top 2 means minshew failed.  Lance is intriguing so ill bite. 

However i will never take a rb that high.  

Better positions:

LB(depends if we are transitioning to 3-4 and jack and Schobert are repetitive). 

OL cam robinson doesn't deserve to be resigned.  Norwell is overpaid. Cann is average at best.  We drafted bartch and the team says were gonna try him at tackle and guard so. 

DL bryan has had flashes but again if we are moving to a 3-4 i think we need a few guys. Gunter is probably average and smoot im not sure how he translates to it(hes probably 270 at this point but he does take a few snaps in the nickle as an interior rusher.

Wr outside chark and shenault its a bunch of 3s and 4s and i believe most are free agents to be. 

Te it depends on how oliver develops.  Eifert isnt getting younger.

Cb could be a case of bpa.  I mean our cb dc reads to me as Henderson, herndon, melvin as outside corners with hayden and scott as nickle guys

8 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

No way Penai Sewell doesn't go top 3, he's a generational OT

Way too early to make that statement.

I think I prefer Micah Parsons over Chase for Miami, if Preston Williams come back healthy and Parker continues to ball out, they're a high level X-Z combo.

35 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

Way too early to make that statement.

I think I prefer Micah Parsons over Chase for Miami, if Preston Williams come back healthy and Parker continues to ball out, they're a high level X-Z combo.

Why, people are saying it about Trevor Lawrence ???

3 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

I think you know QB's are different. Who knows, maybe TL drops a few picks. I doubt it though.

And it's apparent you haven't watched Sewell, I stand by my statement, be would have easily been the 1st OT taken this year as well.