Breeland Arrested

Jakuvious

I watched the video of him being arrested it does not show what happened prior though.  I just do not understand why when the police tell you to get on the ground or turn around its hard to do what your told to do.  Even if your innocent you look like an idiot and deserve the resisting arrest charge.  He was not violent at least that's the most positive thing about it all.

2 hours ago, valkrei said:

I watched the video of him being arrested it does not show what happened prior though.  I just do not understand why when the police tell you to get on the ground or turn around its hard to do what your told to do.  Even if your innocent you look like an idiot and deserve the resisting arrest charge.  He was not violent at least that's the most positive thing about it all.

I didn't look at the video too hard but it appeared he gave the officer a couple of shoves, can't imagine that's gonna go over too well.

Then he doubled down and tweeted a post that he was innocent and that somebody threw the blunt in his vehicle, leaving out the part of the open container and lack of a driver's license and disobeying a lawful order.

Not gonna try and get this thread shut down but there's some things that are adding up on top of the fact he was facing a 4 game suspension. Not good but I'd be surprised if we cut bait.

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I didn't look at the video too hard but it appeared he gave the officer a couple of shoves, can't imagine that's gonna go over too well.

Then he doubled down and tweeted a post that he was innocent and that somebody threw the blunt in his vehicle, leaving out the part of the open container and lack of a driver's license and disobeying a lawful order.

Not gonna try and get this thread shut down but there's some things that are adding up on top of the fact he was facing a 4 game suspension. Not good but I'd be surprised if we cut bait.

yea I hope we can get some of the money back.

• Like 1